Introduce Yourself Thread

There's been a bunch of new teen DISers lately joining in on the fun on the DISboards and I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone again. And say Hello and that my name is Travis and I'm one of the Moderators here on the Teen Board.

So, if you have any questions at all, regarding anything with the DISboards, such as signatures, PM's (private messages), etc. just ask me and I will answer it for you or I will contact a Webmaster or Tech Support Moderator so they can help you out.

hi i"m chloe i want to know how to post things i just got one today so im new to all this stuff:)

There's been a bunch of new teen DISers lately joining in on the fun on the DISboards and I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone again. And say Hello and that my name is Travis and I'm one of the Moderators here on the Teen Board.

So, if you have any questions at all, regarding anything with the DISboards, such as signatures, PM's (private messages), etc. just ask me and I will answer it for you or I will contact a Webmaster or Tech Support Moderator so they can help you out.

Hey! I'm Gabby! I just got mine today. :yay:

Hi, i'm Katelyn. i joined last october but didn't go on for a few months until april when i had my trip to disney, then pretty much after my trip i came over here but didn't introduce myself ( i think it was because i was too shy :confused3 )

I am Chloe this is my first day on the Dis Boards so i'm new at all this stuff but now i'm like adicted to it :jumping1::rainbow: well good bye.

hola.
i'm not really new, i just have a new username because my old email account got deleted. :(
soo, anyways, I'm Haylea.

and i like purple, dinosaurs, and watches.
and purple dinosaurs wearing watches.

Hey I'm Chloe from the UK. I joint a while ago but just been lurking and too shy to post. But brought iPod and eticket the other day so access to the Dis is really easy now for me :) So anyways,"hi" everyone :D

Welcomee guys :)

I'm Helen, not been around for a while....again
I really need to spend more time on here haha!

I'm Audrey. My mom stumbled across DISboards, and I essentially piggy-backed my way here lol

hi, im going to reintroduce myself, because my introduction is on page 2 and from 2008. :upsidedow

well, my name is paula. i'm eighteen, going on nineteen this summer. i'm currently a freshman in college, majoring in hospitality management, which is pretty much a fancy way to say hotel, restaurant, resort, cruise, golf club etc etc management.
my favorite bands/musicians are gorillaz, the strokes, la roux, justice, daft punk and kid cudi. some of my favorite films are breakfast at tiffanys, the notebook, pride and prejudice (newish version w/ keira knightley), finding nemo, the aristocats, pirates of the caribbean, and peter pan (live action version w/ jeremy sumpter)
these are my favorite smilies: :cool2::upsidedow:3dglasses:cutie::hippie:
i love fashion, tattoos and piercings, hello kitty and italian food aka carbs. :-)

so there is just a little about me for those of you who are curious, or don't know me, or dont care, or whatev.

weeee!
ps welcome to all the new people. :thumbsup2

Hi people!

I'm Kelsey, and I've been a member of this site for a while, but I haven't visited it or posted until now. I am 17 years old and a senior in high school...I graduate very soon (and I'm VERY excited, haa).

I've been to Disney 4 times in my life, and I'm a big fan!!

-My family went once to DW when I was like 3. So I don't remember much except for the fact that I punched Mickey in the face because I was scared of him (poor Mickey, lol!)

-I went to DL when I was seven. It was fun!

-My family went to DW and Universal and the Disney cruise when I was 11. I loved the cruise.

-Just went in August to DL with my family. I liked it a lot because now that I'm older, my brother and I (he's 15) go out on our own and check out the park!

-My family is going again to DL in about a month. I'm super excited!!!
:)

I am Rachel and I am pretty new...

But I'm going to disney in 2 weeks and 5 days!!! <3 :jumping1:

Hi there! Time to re-introduce myself, as I have not been on the board in several months. My name is Emily :). I'm 17-about-to-be-18, and almost finished with my second semester at a community college. I leave for WDW in 41 days (...I think that's correct anyway), and I'm super excited about that. I like to read :).

welcome everyone. :]
I think I'm gonna introduce myself again, since I haven't for a while.
I'm Elin, I'm 14 from Wales. :D
I like music, my favourite bands are stereophonics, the fray, one republic, the who, the strokes, the libertines, bruce springsteen, florence + the machine, all time low and manic street preachers.
My favourite movies are the notebook, oliver and company, forest gump and back to the future. :D
My parents are dvc members at okw, that's my favourite disney resort place thing.
Um, yeah. that's it. ok. :upsidedow

Sam, 14, NH, USA. Female lol. Cruising June 26, 2011 on the Dream. I'm really into theater, will be going to college for it. :)

Anyone into CATS?

welcome everyone. :]
I think I'm gonna introduce myself again, since I haven't for a while.
I'm Elin, I'm 14 from Wales. :D
I like music, my favourite bands are stereophonics, the fray, one republic, the who, the strokes, the libertines, bruce springsteen, florence + the machine, all time low and manic street preachers.
My favourite movies are the notebook, oliver and company, forest gump and back to the future. :D
My parents are dvc members at okw, that's my favourite disney resort place thing.
Um, yeah. that's it. ok. :upsidedow
Why is ATL so far down on the list, Elin? :/

And hola new people :-)
I'm Ellie, I'm 15, I'm English.
I love Hello Kitty, coke, We The Kings, The Script, Gossip Girl and bunch of other stuff that I can't be bothered to mention.
:]

Hi everyone :)
My name is Megan.
I'm 19, but soon to be 20 in May.
Right now I'm in college going for a degree in Public Relations.
I'm a huge Disney fan! I really would love to do the college program one day if I can. I've been to Disney World 15 times and it will soon be going on 16. I also would love to work for Disney in the future. That is my dream job.
I like to travel to new places.
I listen to all sorts of music.
& I am in a sorority: Alpha Sigma Tau.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter