Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi everyone, I'm Ashley. I was on the DISboards a couple of years ago, but somehow got out of it. I don't even remember what my name was on here so I had to grab a new username and everything. :P
Anyways, I am glad to be back! :D

Hey im Kayle
I just joined today...its all kinda confusing but im figuring it out!!!

Hi! My name is Stephanie and I'm 16 years old! I'm a west coast Disney fan!! :goodvibes
Nice meeting you!!! :banana:

hello .everyone.
I am Remy.:yay:

Hi everyone, I'm Ashley. I was on the DISboards a couple of years ago, but somehow got out of it. I don't even remember what my name was on here so I had to grab a new username and everything. :P
Anyways, I am glad to be back! :D

Welcome to all of you :) Hope you all have loads of fun chatting about Disney and making friends :banana: and Kayle - youll get it soon dont worry....anything you're stuck with dont hesitate to ask:wizard:

HIya, My name is christy! I am CraZy Nuts for the polynesian resort! My parents brought me to Disney for the first time in 2009. I didnt think I would like Disney, but... I am going back for the 3rd time soo.. guess what I think of it! My mommy and daddy are taking me and my BFF back this year to celebrate my sweet 16! I can't wait!:woohoo:

HIya, My name is christy! I am CraZy Nuts for the polynesian resort! My parents brought me to Disney for the first time in 2009. I didnt think I would like Disney, but... I am going back for the 3rd time soo.. guess what I think of it! My mommy and daddy are taking me and my BFF back this year to celebrate my sweet 16! I can't wait!:woohoo:

Hey there Christy! Welcome to DIS :) hahaha The Polynesian Resort is awesome :) So you take yourself as a bit of a hula-girl then?:goodvibes

Hey there Christy! Welcome to DIS :) hahaha The Polynesian Resort is awesome :) So you take yourself as a bit of a hula-girl then?:goodvibes

Thanks :hug: Aha it's my all time favorite resort EVER :) what's your favorite resort? I actually have never been hula dancing:rotfl::dance3: ..SURPRISE lol

Thanks :hug: Aha it's my all time favorite resort EVER :) what's your favorite resort? I actually have never been hula dancing:rotfl::dance3: ..SURPRISE lol

hahaha awww you're welcome :hug: hugs to you aswell :)

lol ooooh thats a toughy.....i love all of them the same really but i just cant seem to get over the beauty of the Coronado Springs Resort especially the view of the lake:love:

hahahaha that is a surprise actually i thought youd have been the pro:goodvibes:lmao: It seems like fun...my mum tried it when I last visited with my parents hahaha was funny

My god, it's been quite a while Disboards.

I used to be really active here back when VMK was around, but I disappeared when the site closed and I've been periodically peeping in to see how things were ever since.

But now, I'm back. New attitude, new look, you name it.

Name's Alec, stitchon was my VMK moniker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter