Introduce Yourself Thread

Hi Grace, Jenna and Brennah! (Hey, that rhymed :)) Welocome to the Dis! :welcome:

I go by Wings around here! Both the Post Wasters Thread and the Hangout thread are good places to start if you just want to talk or introduce yourselves. People here are pretty friendly, and you can ask any of the teens or our moderators any questions you have.

Have a magical day! :wizard:

Hi! I'm Megan :-)
I'm live in Texas and I'm 18 years old.
I'm really new to Disboards (this is my first post :P) But I love Disney! I've been to Disney six times and I'm going again this Christmas :-)

Hi my name is Morgan :)
I'm 19 years old And live in Texas!
I am married ( Yes i know :eek: ) My DH's Name is Joel (Also 19)!
We have a DS (Jordan) He JUST turned 5 months old yesterday :love:
I am Currently in Colorado Visiting Family!
I was hoping to meet new people on this thread and maybe makes some DISfriends :lmao:

Hi my name is Morgan :)
I'm 19 years old And live in Texas!
I am married ( Yes i know :eek: ) My DH's Name is Joel (Also 19)!
We have a DS (Jordan) He JUST turned 5 months old yesterday :love:
I am Currently in Colorado Visiting Family!
I was hoping to meet new people on this thread and maybe makes some DISfriends :lmao:

Grats on your marriage, I guess.

Hello hello :) I'm Lianna and I'm seventeen. I live in Canada and I LOOOVE Disney. I've been obsessed ever since I could remember! I'm pretty new to DISboards, but I'm going to be posting a Trip Report soon! :wizard: princess:

Hello I am new on the teen dis boards :)

:welcome:
Hello hello :) I'm Lianna and I'm seventeen. I live in Canada and I LOOOVE Disney. I've been obsessed ever since I could remember! I'm pretty new to DISboards, but I'm going to be posting a Trip Report soon! :wizard: princess:

:welcome: I am Abby, and what a coincidence...but I LOVE DISNEY TOO!! :lmao: Hope you have a great time here on the DIS and that you find a good spot with us here on the TB.

hi guise, :-)
guess i'm just checking to make sure this works.
i'm melanie, btw :p
i've been on here for years now, but i've been using my families account xD
so yay! cuz i finally got my own :-)

quick question~
i've been trying to insert a gif into my sig, but it's not being nice..
sooo, help maybe :-) :rotfl:

like it says... i'm pree clueless xD

Hey! I'm Liza and I'm 14 from Philadephia. I just joined but have loved Disney for years! <3 I'm going on my 5th trip this August to the Yacht Club and am SUPER excited :cheer2:

Hey! I'm Liza and I'm 14 from Philadephia. I just joined but have loved Disney for years! <3 I'm going on my 5th trip this August to the Yacht Club and am SUPER excited :cheer2:

When are you going to be there in August? I'll be there the 12-19th!

im hanna! I have a pass to disneyland so i go a lot<3 my favoirte ride is thunder mountain and my favoirte princess is belle!
my favoirte musician is victoria justice (i know she isn't disney but i LOVE HER!) and im seeing her this summmer at the OC fair! just bought my ticket today from her website! and im totally going to disneyland right before the concert!!!!! BEST BDAY EVER!
:banana:

im hanna! I have a pass to disneyland so i go a lot<3 my favoirte ride is thunder mountain and my favoirte princess is belle!
my favoirte musician is victoria justice (i know she isn't disney but i LOVE HER!) and im seeing her this summmer at the OC fair! just bought my ticket today from her website! and im totally going to disneyland right before the concert!!!!! BEST BDAY EVER!
:banana:

Welcome!! :)

Hi, my name is Kaitlyn and I'm 18 years old :) I joined a few weeks ago, because I wanted some advice for my Tokyo Disney trip this July :)

hiya! :D
I'm Kayla, I'm 15 and I like a lot of things, Disney among them (obviously)
I've come on disboards a few times and figured it was time to stop hiding in the shadows and post a bit, so here I am! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter