Introduce Yourself Thread

Hello im Zoey. How do you send private messages?

Ok, Zoey, so you're going to click on the private messages link below your username in the top right corner of the website. Then, on the left-hand side, under private messages, you can press send new message. Fill in the important data, usernames of who you're sending to, and the title, and your message, and then, click send. Yay!:banana:

Hello! :stitch: I'm Alyssa! I'm not new to DisBoards, but I am new to the Teen Disney section! A few facts about me are:
  1. Disney has been a part of my life since I was a little kid. I always go to WDW. I have not been to DL yet.
  2. Been to my first Disney cruise last year, and I loved it a lot!
  3. My favorite Disney princess is Ariel, and a character that I love is Stitch!

Hello! I'm quite new to disboards but very excited to join! I'm not an interesting person but here are a few facts that will hopefully spark your interest:

1. I love the Avengers and Captain America is my favorite out of all of them.
  2. I love to dance and ballet is my life. :)
  3. If I had to choose a Disney princess, it would either be Ariel or Cinderella. But if you ask me again in a month, it'll probably change.
  4. I once did a project on Walt Disney in middle school and ever since, he's become my idol and inspiration. It was also the start of my Disney obsession. :love:
  5. My favorite movie at the moment is To Kill a Mockingbird.

Anyways, thanks for reading!:mickeyjum

Hello! I'm quite new to disboards but very excited to join! I'm not an interesting person but here are a few facts that will hopefully spark your interest:

1. I love the Avengers and Captain America is my favorite out of all of them.
  2. I love to dance and ballet is my life. :)
  3. If I had to choose a Disney princess, it would either be Ariel or Cinderella. But if you ask me again in a month, it'll probably change.
  4. I once did a project on Walt Disney in middle school and ever since, he's become my idol and inspiration. It was also the start of my Disney obsession. :love:
  5. My favorite movie at the moment is To Kill a Mockingbird.

Anyways, thanks for reading!:mickeyjum

Pacific Northwest buddy!!!!!!! I thought I was just the lone person way out here... And Captain America is my favorite too! It's great to meet you!

Hey everyone, just joined not to long ago. i spend to much time at disney world. Just want to meet people who love disney like i do!

Some facts about me:
1. Dream job imagineer.
2. Monorail fanatic.
3. Peoplemover is one of fav rides!

Hi everyone! I'm Melanie and I keep forgetting my user/pass for the boards so I have to continually make new accounts, LOL. I love Disney, Marvel, tumblr, and reading. ::yes:: It's nice to meet everyone! :hug:

Wow, I remember the people from the first page from years ago. It's crazy how fast time goes by.

ANYWAY,
I'm Gunnar, I signed up 6 years ago, but I took a few year hiatus, but as my interest in working for Disney grows, I get excited to talk to people who share my passion in Disney, so I came back to where I feel normal and not like that weird 18 year old who still listens to Disney music through his headphones.

Hey guys Im a new member of DIS boards although Im Familiar with the site message me ...?! ;):)

Oh lol and Btw ...
~Im a Houstonian
~Future Imagineer
~Currently a Student
~Disney *World* Freak
~ I know Pretty much anything and everything ...
Message Me ...;):)

Hey Guys ... How do I add a Picture of Myself below my User like the rest of yall?!

Hey Guys I Had to Make a New Account due to Technical Difficulties but the same applies to this as above...

Last edited:
Hey! I'm Kaitlyn, I just joined, so I'm new at this, haha.

Wow!!! I was SO insightful a year ago. I can't believe I was able to conclude that because I had "just joined", I would be "new to this, haha". And I was able to save a lot of time by not listing off my hobbies, interests, anything relevant to Disney, or basically anything else you should put when you want people to get to know you. Boy, I was a genius back then. :sad2:

Oh, Hai!
I'm Yeti Junior! Rawr~ :3

My favorite parks are Disney's Animal Kingdom and Epcot, and my favorite rides are Expedition Everest and Test Track.

I also just got home from a trip to Walt Disney World Resort, too. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter