Introduce Yourself Thread

Welcome, Makayla and everyone else! I'm Perry and I've been here for just over 5 years now, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask myself or anyone else!

I joined about a year ago because my mom had an account, but I never really got on but I'm planning to spend quite a bit of time on here now! I love meeting new people and making new friends so I'm excited.

Sup my name is georgia im greek and just started getting to use the disboards and so far i really like it and i.started using this app because ive been going to disney since i was 2 and my family has been going to WDW about twp times a year

Hi I'm Maci and I love Disney. I am 17 years old and have been to WDW at total of 12 times in my life. My parents are DVC members. I am going to be a Senior in High School next year.

You know what I just realized? I've been here for like 2 or so years and I've never formally introduced myself on here. Never too late I guess :P

Hi, I'm Megan and I'm 15 (when I joined I was 13). People on here usually call me Silv. I've been on here for 2 years and my mom introduced me to this website that many years ago. She told me about the teen board, so I thought, why not join? So I did and I feel as if I've made many friends on here (even though some haven't been on in a while, but I remember you). I absolutely positively 100% LOVE Disney (yet my friends don't understand my obsession, but that's their loss). I also have a big obsession with alternative music and some pop music (and music in general). I consider myself what you would call a singer. I take a lot of selfies and I am very weird and unique. My favorite Disney character is Peter Pan and he's also my husband (inside joke with a friend that I am sadly starting to drift away from). Also, this introduction is very all over the place but who cares. My family consists of my parents and my brother who is 17 years old (who I am not allowing to become an adult). I think that's about it.

So yeah, that's my very, very overdue introduction and I know nobody will probably check this thread until a new person adds a post but oh well.

You know what I just realized? I've been here for like 2 or so years and I've never formally introduced myself on here. Never too late I guess :P

Hi, I'm Megan and I'm 15 (when I joined I was 13). People on here usually call me Silv. I've been on here for 2 years and my mom introduced me to this website that many years ago. She told me about the teen board, so I thought, why not join? So I did and I feel as if I've made many friends on here (even though some haven't been on in a while, but I remember you). I absolutely positively 100% LOVE Disney (yet my friends don't understand my obsession, but that's their loss). I also have a big obsession with alternative music and some pop music (and music in general). I consider myself what you would call a singer. I take a lot of selfies and I am very weird and unique. My favorite Disney character is Peter Pan and he's also my husband (inside joke with a friend that I am sadly starting to drift away from). Also, this introduction is very all over the place but who cares. My family consists of my parents and my brother who is 17 years old (who I am not allowing to become an adult). I think that's about it.

So yeah, that's my very, very overdue introduction and I know nobody will probably check this thread until a new person adds a post but oh well.
Nice to meet you Silv even though I have already chatted with you a few time on other threads on the teen board. It is so cool to have families that love Disney. My family is like that to. I hope to get to know you better in the future. BTW my name is Maci.

First of before I get into my intro. I would also like to welcome any new members to The Dis.

Here I am. My name is Kenisha and I am 17 years old and will be entering the 12th Grade next year. Even though I have only been to Walt Disney World once in my life which was 2 years ago I love everything to do with Disney. My favorite Disney Movie is The Princess and the Frog and also my Favorite song comes from that movie is "Almost There". Of course from my username my favorite Disney Character is Princess Tiana. Some other things I like to do is modeling, singing, dancing, and acting. Just about anything to do with the Theater is fine with me. My favorite Musical is The Color Purple.

Hi TianaPrincess welcome to Disboards.My favorite princess is Snow White but my second favorite is Tiana.I've been to Disney World twice. My favorite Disney movie is Alice in Wonderland.

And my favorite Disney song is a tie between You'll be in my heart,Part of Your World and Let it Go.I like to draw.

Hey, I'm a teen and I love Disney. My name is Adrienne but call me Adie. I moved to America two Summers ago from Port Elizabeth South Africa. I am turning 16 exactly One Month from today. I have been to WDW 7 times. Three of those times we flew from South Africa to WDW. Now I only live 3 hours away in Southern Georgia and we have been 4 times since we have lived there. My favorite characters are the 100 Acre Woods friends especially Winnie The Pooh.

Hey, I'm a teen and I love Disney. My name is Adrienne but call me Adie. I moved to America two Summers ago from Port Elizabeth South Africa. I am turning 16 exactly One Month from today. I have been to WDW 7 times. Three of those times we flew from South Africa to WDW. Now I only live 3 hours away in Southern Georgia and we have been 4 times since we have lived there. My favorite characters are the 100 Acre Woods friends especially Winnie The Pooh.
Good Morning Adie and welcome. Hope ya enjoy yourself here. My name is Kenisha.

Hi Adie!! Welcome to DISBoards!! You're going to love it here. If you need anything just ask away. We are all here to help, and my name is Alyssa but you can call me Aly.

welcome to disboards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter