Introduce Yourself!

First Name: Angela

Sex: Female

Do you have any kids: 3 ages 11, 9 & 6

Favorite parks and why: MK and HS

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse!!!! Always has been, always will be.

Who do you usually go to WDW with: My family. This will be the first trip for my daughter so I'm super excited about seeing her reaction to the castle.

A little bit about yourself: My first trip to Disney was at age 30 and have since become a huge Disney addict.

I lurked on this board when I was planning our holiday last year - thought this would be a good way to say hello!

First name:
Nicola

Do you have any kids: Not yet (although I'm guilty of talking about our cat Teller as if he's our firstborn). We want to have kids in the future though, I'd definitely love to plan a Disney holiday when I've got a family of my own!

Favorite parks and why: Magic Kingdom for nostalgic reasons. Once the Star Wars and Toy Story expansion is finished, I reckon Hollywood Studios might come out on top!

Favorite Disney character(s):
Rex from Toy Story and Elastigirl (my MyDisney avatar!) from The Incredibles.

Who do you usually go to WDW with: I've been with my family, my fiancé's family and just me and my fiancé!

A little bit about yourself: I was accepted as an International College Program Cast Member in 2013, but I had to turn it down because I was offered my first graduate job around the same time.

First Name: Amanda

Do you have any kids: Nope!

Favorite parks and why: A tie between Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Magic Kingdom is just a magical place, but I have more favorite rides and experiences (Soarin', Test Track, plus a soft spot for Figment) at Epcot

Favorite Disney character(s): Definitely Belle
Who do you usually go to WDW with: My family, specifically my mom and sister!

A little bit about yourself: I am currently a college student majoring in CS. I'm definitely the planner of my family when it comes to Disney, but all of our recent trips have been too short to do a lot on my wishlist.

First Name: Tara
Sex: F
Do you have any kids: No, but I have a very spunky cat named Lucy!
Favorite parks and why: Magic Kingdom in the morning, Epcot at night
Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Tiana, and Mary Poppins
Who do you usually go to WDW with: I've only been twice, both times with Mike, who was my boyfriend at the time. Going with him again in November, except now he is my husband :-)
A little bit about yourself: I have a very close knit family, I love trying new foods, and I'm an RN!

First Name: Logan

Sex: M

Do you have any kids: Nope

Favorite parks and why: MK is a classic (HM!!!!), but I also really enjoy AK because my wife and I both love animals

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Olaf, Sebastian, Ariel, Ursula (Can you guess what my favorite movie was when I was little? ;) )

Who do you usually go to WDW with: My wife (we went on our honeymoon in April/May 2014 and stopped by again during a big family vacation that same December...boy were the crowds different!)

A little bit about yourself: I'm a children's librarian (best job ever!) and my wife and I love bike riding, cooking, and planning Disney vacations...obviously :)

First Name: Heather

Sex:Female
Do you have any kids: 1 DS age 12

Favorite parks and why: planning a first trip but probably EPCOT

Favorite Disney character(s):Mickey
Who do you usually go to WDW with: I will be going with just my son

A little bit about yourself: I am a single mom! Going back to school. Planning a surprise trip for my Son. Can't think of a better memory to make then a trip to the most magical place on Earth. I only wish I had done it sooner.

First Name: Charmaine
Do you have any kids: 2 fur babies
Favorite parks and why: Disneyland, it's my second home. I have been once or twice a year since I was 18 months old.
Favorite Disney character(s): Tink, Belle
A little bit about yourself: I have been a huge Disney fan all my life, and have bins of memorabilia in my garage. When the word "vacation" is said in my house Disneyland automatically comes to everyone's mind. I joined the boards today to find more friends who share my Disney passion!

First Name: LaToni (pronounced "Luh-toh-knee)

Do you have any kids: 4 kids, 2 cats and 1 dog (there's a turtle in there somewhere too)

Favorite parks and why: HS (because I love movies) and Epcot (the food, I love international cuisine and culture)

Favorite Disney character(s): Captain Jack Sparrow, savvy?
Who do you usually go to WDW with: the kids

A little bit about yourself: I've taken the kids twice but I'm now planning my first trip with just me and hubby. It's his first time going.

First Name:Ben
Location:Currently active duty military stationed in Marine Corps Base Camp Lejuene, North Carolina ; Hometown is Palm Beach, FL.
Sex:M
Do you have any kids:No
Favorite parks and why:Epcot / MGM(Hollywood Studios it will always be MGM to me) - nostalgia mostly, loved it when I was growing up we used to visit the parks at least once if not mulitple times a year, Horizons, Star tours always top of my list of must does back then, looking foward to the coming improvements and additions.
Favorite Disney character(s): Any and all Star wars characters and Peter Pan.
Who do you usually go to WDW with: Family mostly but i have made trips with friends as well.
A little bit about yourself: I am a active duty Navy Corpsman that grew up in south Florida making frequent trips to Disney. I try and take a trip back maybe every 3 years or sooner since I joined the military. My next trip back is this November for a family reunion we will be staying at the Shades of Green the military hotel on property across from the Poly. I been watching the Dis on youtube for probably the last year or so, glad to get online and become a part of the forum.

First Name: Jana

Sex: Female, does anyone else have to resist the urge to write "yes please"

Do you have any kids: I have two little people that follow me around and call me mom

Favorite parks and why: I enjoy them all, it really just depends on who I am with at the time.

Favorite Disney character(s): The original crew... Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale.

Who do you usually go to WDW with: My kids or my friends

A little bit about yourself: I am a girl that loves Disney, I went for the first time when I was 23 and I fell in love. I have been every year since and plan on keeping up my shenanigans!

First Name: Megan

Do you have any kids: Not yet, but someday

Favorite parks and why: I LOVE the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. Magic Kingdom is just that, magical! Something about it makes me happy, child-like even. Epcot features the science and cultural sides of my interests, keeping me enthralled for the entire day.

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle and Cinderella

Who do you usually go to WDW with: Went once with my family, went once with my boyfriend's family, currently planning on e trip with just Boyfriend, one trip with his family, and one trip with a large group of friends!

A little bit about yourself: I have always loved Disney movies and music, and have fond memories of my trip as a child. However, since returning as an adult, am kind of upset with myself for not returning sooner! I love the planning and the actual trip, probably equally :)

First Name: Ray

Sex: Male

Do you have any kids: One daughter 20

Favorite parks: Animal Kingdom

Favorite Disney character(s): Mary Poppins, but I guess she's NOT a real Disney character, so Chip & Dale

Who do you usually go to WDW with: Wife and daughter, although I've been there alone, with friends, and other relatives

A little bit about yourself: I enjoy Disney, but I'm not obsessed with it.

First Name: Angela

Do you have any kids:Yes, 4 boys: 13, 7, 7 (twins) and 4

Favorite parks and why: Magic Kingdom - there is nothing like walking onto main street and seeing Cinderella's castle. Gets me giddy every time!

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey!
Who do you usually go to WDW with: My husband and kids...occasionally my parents will tag along too!

A little bit about yourself: We first visited Disney World on May of 2009 when our oldest was 7, and the twins were 1. It was such an incredible time, and was so family friendly and also friendly to the deaf community (I've been deaf since birth). We went back again in 2011, and again in 2013. So excited to be visiting late November, early December of this year to see Disney World at Christmas time!

First Name: Bianca

Do you have any kids: 5 year old daughter

Favorite parks and why: Magic Kingdom - Space Mountain, Small World
Epcot - Figment

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch, Ariel, Simba

Who do you usually go to WDW with: I've gone several times as a kid, my last visit was at 17y/o. My trip in December will be my first trip back with my husband, whose never been, and my daughter!! Super excited.

A little bit about yourself: Love reading, planning, and traveling.

First Name:Raeanne

Do you have any kids: Not yet

Favorite parks and why:IDK, first time being here since I was 5,and don't remember!

Favorite Disney character(s): Belle

Who do you usually go to WDW with: First time with my Grandparents, this trip will be with my boyfriend.

A little bit about yourself:
I love Beauty and the Beast and cannot wait to eat at BOG! I love to read, play video games and mostly chill at home.

First Name: Stacie

Do you have any kids:One

Favorite parks and why: Magic Kingdom

Favorite Disney character(s): Minnie
Who do you usually go to WDW with: the Family

A little bit about yourself: I am sooo addicted to Disney World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter