Invalid Admission - Remove from Party Error

mzpoirot

DVC Member since Nov 2016
Hello!
I am trying to help a friend make her park reservations for her upcoming trip December 16-17th.
Under her "My Family and Friends" tab in My Disney Experience it lists her and husband plus their children.
She purchased two days worth of tickets for 6 people total (2 adults, 4 children - all 5 and older) and linked them to her account.
When she goes to make her park reservations the system allows her to for 5 of the 6 of them. She gets an "Invalid Admission" error message saying "Valid park admission is required to make a park reservation. To continue, buy tickets, link their admission or remove them from your party. Note - please remove children under the age of 3 as they do not require a park admission"

I am stumped. She has tickets for each of them but it's not letting her make reservations. It's their first time at Disney and they are unfamiliar with the process.....I've not encountered this before so any help is appreciated!

Thanks

Use the app (tickets and passes) to confirm that everyone has a ticket assigned to them. Perhaps she assigned two tickets to one person maybe? It's easy to reassign using the reassign button.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter