Invisible thread

Wow, not gonna lie, that's pretty cliche but it could work.

One idea I had was an adaptation of The Princess Who Never Smiled (or some similar title) or this original, but very creepy, idea that I had.

Listening to the Tangled soundtrack now. ♥♥♥

charliebrown, your name is David? I know too many now. My stepdad is named David, so that name leaves a not-so-pleasant taste in my mouth. Not your fault, I promise.

I'VE GOT A DREAM just came on. haha, how appropriate.

But cliche is good, because people know it's going to have a happy ending :P. Just remember it when you're all giving ideas in your class! Or don't. It doesn't affect me at all really.

Now i'm going to look up The Princess Who Never Smiled...

haha... george your story is great!!! i read it ; )

no what movie doesn't look good... gnomeo and juliet... no, just no. Shakespeare just rolled over in his grave.

But cliche is good, because people know it's going to have a happy ending :P. Just remember it when you're all giving ideas in your class! Or don't. It doesn't affect me at all really.

Now i'm going to look up The Princess Who Never Smiled...

lol. I'm going to ask my teacher if we could all research fairytales and then present the plots and origins of what we found, as well as what changes we could make to make them work-able.

no what movie doesn't look good... gnomeo and juliet... no, just no. Shakespeare just rolled over in his grave.
Gnomeo & Juliet looks interesting to me, mainly because it's such an odd mix. A Romeo & Juliet parody with garden gnomes as the main characters, and filled with Elton John songs. What also interests me is that it contains a duet with Elton John and Lady Gaga, which is also an odd mix, imo...

lol. I'm going to ask my teacher if we could all research fairytales and then present the plots and origins of what we found, as well as what changes we could make to make them work-able.
That's a good idea actually. I also read the plot for The Princess That Never Smiled, and it could be a good movie plot. Although the animals that tag along should be changed, especially the catfish...

Gnomeo & Juliet looks interesting to me, mainly because it's such an odd mix. A Romeo & Juliet parody with garden gnomes as the main characters, and filled with Elton John songs. What also interests me is that it contains a duet with Elton John and Lady Gaga, which is also an odd mix, imo...

That's a good idea actually. I also read the plot for The Princess That Never Smiled, and it could be a good movie plot. Although the animals that tag along should be changed, especially the catfish...

when my friends and I saw Tangled for the first time ("Kingdom Dance" is on as I type this, my favorite instrumental!) we saw the preview for Gnomeo & Juliet and were disgusted.

My adaptation of the Princess Who Never Smiled would definitely involve changing the animals, because of where I want to set it. Maybe make the catfish a stray cat?

We're starting to read Romeo and Juliet tomorrow in English. We get to see the movie when we get done, but not the Leonardo DiCaprio one. My teacher hates that version with a passion. IDK.

who was on crack when they decided to mix shakespeare, gnomes, and elton?!?!? i would have NEVER if my life depended on it put all those ideas together.

Is Gnomeo a Disney film or a Touchstone film? I wonder if Disney will kill everyone, since it's being marketed as a family film. It would be tragic if they didnt follow Shakespeare's story, LOl.

We're starting to read Romeo and Juliet tomorrow in English. We get to see the movie when we get done, but not the Leonardo DiCaprio one. My teacher hates that version with a passion. IDK.
We read that freshman year. UGH! hated it. The Leo DiCaprio version was cool, though. Maybe your teacher is just a purist.
who was on crack when they decided to mix shakespeare, gnomes, and elton?!?!? i would have NEVER if my life depended on it put all those ideas together.

pretty much my thoughts as well.

charliebrown, your name is David? I know too many now. My stepdad is named David, so that name leaves a not-so-pleasant taste in my mouth. Not your fault, I promise.

If you put my name in it ill give you....
AAAAC9FpUlAAAAAAADTOtw.jpg

If you put my name in it ill give you....
AAAAC9FpUlAAAAAAADTOtw.jpg

lolwut.

well, it would be a fitting name for the setting of my PWNS (lol, sweet acronym) idea.

but I'm just concerned that my stepdad (or my stepbrother named after him) would think I was naming some character after them.

I'd be like, "No, it just fits the setting..." 'cause it does.

bleh... tomorrows going to suck!!! i was supposed to leave with my drama department for a local theatre festival...but our school got cut from the program :(

Gnomeo & Juliet used to be a Disney film, but it was shelved after being too hard to get the whole plot together and stuff. It was picked up by Miramax, I think, and it's being distributed by Touchstone. Jim Hill did an article on it recently.

Scarscar:olwut.

well, it would be a fitting name for the setting of my PWNS (lol, sweet acronym) idea.

but I'm just concerned that my stepdad (or my stepbrother named after him) would think I was naming some character after them.

I'd be like, "No, it just fits the setting..." 'cause it does./

Okay, how about my middle name, Grant???
It means brave, perfect for a main character!:rotfl:

Scarscar:olwut.

I'd be like, "No, it just fits the setting..." 'cause it does./

Okay, how about my middle name, Grant???
It means brave, perfect for a main character!:rotfl:

I said this to my friend today, she kept saying "PUT MY NAME IN YOUR MOVIE!"

someone's being an attention/famehound. (must use forum-friendly vocab, y'know.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter