• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Invite a celebrity to dinner.

Gavin DeGraw
or
David Cook
or
John Mayer.

whoevers free. :P

OT:
Caitlin, i <3 your sig.

Okay this is a hard one so first thought of Miley Cyrus or Ashley Tisdale or Robert Pattinson or Emma Watson or Johnny Depp or Jerry Bruckheimer or Tim Burton

BUT FINALLY DECIDED ON ...

Daniel Radcliffe :cool1:

I was going to pick Daniel Radcliffe or Tom Felton but I ultimately decided on......

Darren Criss

Brian Deegan, if you didn't know he is he is the founder of the Metal Mulisha.

And if you don't know what that is, it is a freestyle motocross group. The guy that died that I have in my sig was in that and my avatar is the logo.

I can't decide, so here's my list:

Steve Carell
John Krasinski
Rainn Wilson
Jenna Fischer
Angela Kinsey
Mindy Kaling
Paul McCartney
Neil Patrick Harris
Paul Rudd
Zach Braff
Julia Nunes (she's this awesome girl who I found on YouTube. She's super random and quirky, and she's amazingly talented. She beasts up a uke too :])
Adam Sandler

Hmm....well i have ALOT that i'd want to invite...i'll pick one for now though.
Ryan Reynolds, and dress code for him is NO SHIRT. ;D
LOL
:]

I would have to say Jason Mraz...what a suprise right?..lol
And he will bring his guests Bushwalla and Eric Hutchinson(who is his Step Brother,supposedly).
I can't decide, so here's my list:

Steve Carell
John Krasinski
Rainn Wilson
Jenna Fischer
Angela Kinsey
Mindy Kaling
Paul McCartney
Neil Patrick Harris
Paul Rudd
Zach Braff
Julia Nunes (she's this awesome girl who I found on YouTube. She's super random and quirky, and she's amazingly talented. She beasts up a uke too :])
Adam Sandler

I love Julia Nunes!!!!!!

I would have to say Jason Mraz...what a suprise right?..lol
And he will bring his guests Bushwalla and Eric Hutchinson(who is his Step Brother,supposedly).

I love Julia Nunes!!!!!!

They're both awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter