• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Invite for Disneyland Paris

finmummy

Earning My Ears
Hi, I have searched this thread and couldn't find the answer, so thought I would ask. I have only just discovered these great DISigns. I am looking for an invite from Mickey, Minnie etc to invite my son to Disneyland Paris and Newport Bay hotel. We aren't going until March, but if anyone could help that would be great. Many thanks

Will this work? Let me know if you would like me to change something, I am happy to do so. I am also happy to put your son's name on the top if you want.

DisneylandParisNBH-invite-blank.jpg

Dee this is great. Please could you add my sons name, Finlay at the top? Many thanks, nicky

Do you still have this template if so please can you help me by putting Jack in the name and the Santa Fe hotel? Struggling to find something and this would just make his day!

jem1....fyi you may have to locate a request thread for Dee to ensure that you get a response!

Do you still have this template if so please can you help me by putting Jack in the name and the Santa Fe hotel? Struggling to find something and this would just make his day!

Here you go! If you are looking for something specific, let me know, and I can try to help you. If you would like something other than this letter (different characters/wording/look) please let me know aswell.

Dee

DisneylandParisNBH-invite-Jack.jpg

heyy DIS, Ive been searching everywhere for this to post to my girlfriend as a surprise for her birthday, please could you do me one with the name Sophie and Disney's Cheyenne Hotel please? thanks ever so much! x

awilliams888: this thread was started by another DISer some time ago and it is not appropriate for any new requests to be "piggy-backed" here as earlier requests have been completed....this thread is essentially closed.

I understand you are new but the rules in the How To and Creative Boards Welcome stickys indicate that this is not the may to proceed. You should review these instructions...

Please look in the Meet the DISigners sticky for Dee's profile and post the request in the linked thread you find there. (thread link also in Dee's signature above)

again, this thread is essentially closed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter