IoA early entry question

jmclester

Disney Deddy
What time does the passholder gate actually start letting folks into the park for early entry? (Is it 8am or earlier?)

It depends on when the park opens. It will be one hour early. The entire park won’t be open, just certain rides/areas.

What time does the passholder gate actually start letting folks into the park for early entry? (Is it 8am or earlier?)
Earlier. They scan you in starting at 7:45am. They hold you near the restrooms until the first family opens the park. Then you are free to go. It will be before 8:00am. I have gotten on Hagrid’s as early as 8:03am within the last week. I was never first in line. I believe the last day for the passholder line is 9/30. It was great while it lasted, I wish it was permanent.

7:45 thank you! I was at the scanner at 8am Sunday morning and fast walked to Hagrids at 8:05 and they told me it was a 2 hour wait already. Now I know why. The man at the gate told me 8am but I knew that wasn't right. I will do things differently if I try that again.

7:45 thank you! I was at the scanner at 8am Sunday morning and fast walked to Hagrids at 8:05 and they told me it was a 2 hour wait already. Now I know why. The man at the gate told me 8am but I knew that wasn't right. I will do things differently if I try that again.
They overstate the time that early. My daughter and son in law were running behind one morning and got in a line that said 120 and they waited 40 min. This was in the morning. They texted me that they were going to test the posted wait time as I was on the exit area waiting to get off the ride at 8:07 and it was Sunday ( I just looked back through my text messages)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter