IOA on 9/30/01

MIB999999

<font color=purple>MIB Fantastic Four sensei<br><f
Crowds were lite at both IOA and USF.

The spiderman ride wait was 45 min but the hulk was only 15 min.

the Jaws wait was 20 and the MIB, and BTTF was a walk on.

Just as posted on a different thread triceratops and storm force were down, Confisco's and Captian America, thunder falls, Dagwood's were closed.

Some kind of work in process at the Popeye statue at the bridge leading to the bilge rat ride.

Mythos fans, next time you go make sure you ask about the rissoto of the day. The last three weeks have been phenominal.

Sea Scallop, Lobster claw, and Shrimp.
Stuffed porkchop.

Chef Mark and his crew are not afraid to push the edge of your taste buds and some of the things they come up with are just out of this world.
:smooth:

We went to IOA this past Monday (9/24/01) and just about everything was walkon or less than 5 minutes wait. We even got on Spiderman with a five minute wait at 4:00 in the afternoon.

Lunch at Mythos was fantastic. Hopefully I can get a trip report together soon.

Bart

Reservations are always good, but you can walk in and get a table. Sometimes there may be a wait, but if crowds are low like people have reported, then I wouldn't worry about walking in too much.

Musical2, we pretty much walked right on Spiderman on 9/24 at around 4 pm, too! Small world, maybe we rode together!

We ate at Mythos on 9/24 at around 1pm or so, and the chef was outside handing out fliers trying to get people to come in. Yummy! There were only a few full tables, mostly empty.

MelanieL,

Wow! We were still in Mythos at 1:00 pm. It was indeed empty. I don't know if you remember any other people there, but we were the ones with the twin girls who are 20 months old and the 4 year old daughter. We also had our German AuPair with us.

We got on the Spiderman ride just as it opened up again after they had some technical difficulties. We were probably going around the park in the same direction all day.

Bart

How wild! When we were in Mythos, the only family that was sitting in the section we were in had I think three kids, but no tiny twins, I don't think. I was there with my fiance, and we sat sort of by the back door that leads out onto the patio.

It was our first time there, and we loved it. I started lurking these boards while I was planning the trip - it was a surprise for my fiance's birthday.

Anyway, there were so few people there that we probably even got you in some of our pictures :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter