IOA RIDES ARE A HOT MESS TODAY

Tink Fans

Mouseketeer
Thursday early entry: Hagrids, Velocicoaster, FJ delayed. Us: Mummy closed…train still down 🙃
Update:920-9:30 alert Hagrids, FJ are now open
Things are bad when the fly to the Hippograff has a 60 minute wait…ouch

Last edited:
Hagrids, Velocicoaster, FJ delayed. Mummy closed…train still down 🙃
Bummer. I’d be on the Universal side doing Gringott’s, MIB, Simpson’s and ET and checking the ap for the Mummy. It’s hard to get Brenden going early without his cup of coffee. Sadly, I’m back home getting ready for work…. I wish you all the best, and I hope all of the rides come back up ASAP. :)

Bummer. I’d be on the Universal side doing Gringott’s, MIB, Simpson’s and ET and checking the ap for the Mummy. It’s hard to get Brenden going early without his cup of coffee. Sadly, I’m back home getting ready for work…. I wish you all the best, and I hope all of the rides come back up ASAP. :)
Yep!! Thankfully we pretty much did everything we wanted (Many trips on Hagrids mid day and evening & VC a few) this is our last day — Butter beer helps!!! We had a good trip despite a few hiccups with the parks.
We have done the train before so for us just really more of a (cool and relaxing) mode of transportation between the two parks.
Hopefully the train will be running soon for anyone with upcoming trips🤞🏼. Someone in club lounge told us the other day that has something to do with the security cameras —I have no idea if that’s true.
*** Anyone working outside Hogsmeade and King’ Cross should be getting extra money!!

Thursday early entry: Hagrids, Velocicoaster, FJ delayed. Us: Mummy closed…train still down 🙃
Update:920-9:30 alert Hagrids, FJ are now open
Things are bad when the fly to the Hippograff has a 60 minute wait…ouch
Great, now that Chapek's done breaking Disney he found a way to break Universal too.

Ugh. We arrive tomorrow. Tell them to get their act together !

Sure hope some magic happens and Hogwart's Express reopens.

Ugh. We arrive tomorrow. Tell them to get their act together !

Sure hope some magic happens and Hogwart's Express reopens.
I was told over the weekend that they were waiting on a part to fix whatever is wrong with HE. If they could get it together, they would.

B82226FF-749E-4BB9-A3EF-EA631304997B.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter