IPhone Mobile Application

W

WebmasterAlex

Apple says it takes up to 24 hours to appear in the app store from the time it is approved......
So, for example if it was approved an hour ago..... :)

WebmasterAlex said:
Apple says it takes up to 24 hours to appear in the app store from the time it is approved......
So, for example if it was approved an hour ago..... :)

As if i needed any more ways to waste time on the dis! :).
Posted this from my ipod

Ok, so embarrassed just downloaded the iPad app, and I cannot figure out how to reply to a post. I have options to share, edit, report or quote, but no plain REPLY?????

Ok, so embarrassed just downloaded the iPad app, and I cannot figure out how to reply to a post. I have options to share, edit, report or quote, but no plain REPLY?????

Took me quite awhile to find that last night too! That is why I quoted Alex in my response, couldn't figure out how to post otherwise.

I'm loving this new app! Gives me more reasons to stay on the boards and plan my Disneymoon!

I can reply but how can I start a new thread topic. Also can anyone with tech savvy tell me how I find and download the podcasts. Just got this iPhone and am so confused

I can reply but how can I start a new thread topic. Also can anyone with tech savvy tell me how I find and download the podcasts. Just got this iPhone and am so confused

Start a new thread by clicking on the box with the arrow in the upper right corner when you are on the page that shows the threads for that forum. The same place you go to Reply to a thread when you are in the thread.

You should be able to search for the Podcasts on I tunes and download them then transfer to your Iphone like you would apps or music.

Now that I have the app...I turned on the push notifications.....but I don't like them.....how do I turn them off?

BernardandMissBianca said:
Got mine up and running last night.

love it!!!!

how do I get it to say "sent from my iPhone"?? I can't figure it out.

In settings I think I found it in the how to post options

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I'm liking the new app. Very cool. Easy to tell that a lot work went into it. Kudos!

As I'm using it on my iPad and my iPhone, I think there was some issue about the settings not staying put. I know for a fact that I had to set the "display first post" setting at least twice on the same device before it took. It certainly didn't apply the settings until I closed the app (exited app, double-clicked home, deleted from quick menu) and re-opened and logged in.

Also, the only improvements I could think of are 1) setting to include the Full signature, not just the text. And 2) (edited to delete as I just noticed what I originally thought was missing)

Good job!

I've been home recovering from surgery and reading just about every thread on the Dis and that's when I stumbled on the new app. I absolutely love it! For selfish reasons the timing is perfect but it's the simplicity done well that will have me continuing to use it long after my recovery. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter