iPod Touch deals?

snowwhite84

DIS Veteran
I need to get a last minute gift. Anyone know where the best deals are for iPod Touch? TIA!

Target's been offering gift cards with purchase recently, and using a Red Card would save 5% off the price in addition to the gift card.

Target has the 8gb for $225 plus you get a $40 gift card with it. There were coupons in a Target mailer that was for 10% off an Ipod.

Target has the 8gb for $225 plus you get a $40 gift card with it. There were coupons in a Target mailer that was for 10% off an Ipod.

Has anyone seen this coupon online or anywhere else? I either never got this mailer or did not keep it. Now I need a new Ipod touch since ours officially died. At this price I could afford to get it this week as an extra Christmas present.

Our local walmart has the 8 gig at $225.00 and you get a $50.00 I tunes card. :cool1:

I think this is the deal I'll capitalize on. I called my Wal Mart this morning to confirm, and the woman said yes, they're giving out $50 iTunes gift cards. Sounds great! Also, I think the Target deal for the gc was only if oyu ordered it online :confused3 Can anyone confirm this?

Also, just found this: http://yourbestsourceonthenet.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/target15gc150.png

It's a $15 gc for Target purchases over $150. So you can use this, the $40 gc promotion Target is currently running and the %10 off coupon. The iPod Touch 8G is currently $205 at Target, so by my calculations it should come to $130! Is that right, or is my math off?

Also does anyone know if you can immediately apply the gift cards to that purchase, or do you have to use the $40 gc on a future purchase?

Here is a blog post explaining this purchase break down: http://yourbestsourceonthenet.com/blogs/archives/10436

I think this is the deal I'll capitalize on. I called my Wal Mart this morning to confirm, and the woman said yes, they're giving out $50 iTunes gift cards. Sounds great! Also, I think the Target deal for the gc was only if oyu ordered it online :confused3 Can anyone confirm this?

No. I got the Target deal in the store and used the 10% coupon. It cost me $205-$210 with tax. With the $40 gc, it was about $170.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter