Irma Trip Report: September 7 to 14

Lesverts

DIS Veteran
Okay, I've wanted to write this since I got back but I am not always good with words and doubt anyone really wants to read my thoughts, feelings and impressions. I have shared some of this here and there in other threads but a e-mail from Guest Relations has made me want to share my experience and put it in writing so I can remember the trip a bit more.

So to start;

I am 29, living about an hour either way from Toronto and Buffalo. I have recently come back into the fandom of Disney and have been having an amazing time going to the parks over the last 3 years. I have an Annual Pass, have been to the parks 6 and am completely introverted. This was a solo trip to make up for a cancelled trip in May due to not being able to travel because of medical issues

Chapter One: The End as the Beginning
Chapter Two: Pre-trip and Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party
Chapter Three: Magic Kingdom and Crying
Chapter Four: I park hopped for the first time
Chapter Five: The Hurricane
Chapter Six: An accidental character breakfast and Epcot
Chapter Seven: Pan-bore-a
Chapter Eight: I met a new friend and went home.

PS: This is a wordy report, lacking in pictures. I don't do pictures.

Last edited:
Anxious to read all about your trip! I love traveling solo - hope you had a great time and not too affected by Irma!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter