Irons?

Before you use the iron, make sure it is clean. The one on deck 2 on the Wonder had rust and white grit all over it. I could have ruined our clothes if I was not paying attention...and the lines for the iron on formal day/night are awful. Iron when you get on board...dont wait.

They have irons/boards in the laundry rooms, but as PP noted DCL will press your clothes. We left clothes in our room and they were returned the next day. I also believe they have rushed service too.

We cruised in '11 on the Dream and I am used to having irons in resort rooms; was told it was a fire hazard. Anyway, for the formal night we arranged in advance to have some clothes pressed. Wasn't overly expensive, don't remember the exact cost. :goodvibes

It is very reasonable to have clothes pressed. We usually send out our dress clothes the first night and it is around $14 for a few shirts and a dress.

I didn't actually have any problems getting an iron on formal night during the afternoon. Most people were washing and the iron wasn't that busy but it's good advice to do it as early in the trip before the formal night as possible.

instead of ironing, I've found a quick spray of water on natural fibers (cotton, rayon, etc) does wonders for wrinkles. I usually just spray all our clothes down as I unpack it and hang it up. It's usually good to go in a couple hours once it's dried. This works great for my sundresses, t-shirts, tops, my son's polos and shorts and my husbands clothes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter