Is 2nd day free promo still going on?

MickeyMagic

DIS Veteran
I have seen the ads for the Florida Fun Card for $49.95 (buy one day admission and get the rest of the year free). I am wondering if the 2nd day free promotion is still going on or if it was replaced by the Fun Card promotion.

I checked with Sea World to see if I could get my AAA discount on the Florida Fun Card and was told I could not. In the past I have received the AAA discount on the one-day ticket with the second day free. We are planning to go twice in one week and it would be cheaper to get the 2nd day free if I could use the AAA discount.

Also, for the second day free promotion, I believe it was good for 7 days. If our first day is a Friday, can we return for the second day the following Friday or does our second visit have to be completed by the following Thursday?

Thanks for your help!!

I've never seen an end date for 2nd day free. You must use your 2nd day free within your first day. So, if you 1st day is a Friday, your 2nd day must be used next Friday.

I saw the 2d day free Sea World ticket deal at www.seaworld.com (click on "Buy Tickets"). Adults were $44.95, children $35.95, if you printed out the "e-ticket" on your computer, and the second day had to be used within 7 days. Seemed like a pretty good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter