• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is a Character breakfast included for stays at WDW hotels with Virgin Holidays??

Claire L

<font color=blue>Enjoys a good broadway show<br><f
Just a quck question as we now have our tickets fo the flight and our hotel voucher. Yet there is no mention of any extras such as the Character breakfast which I thought you got with the Ultimate Park Hopper for stays at Dis hotels with Virgin??
Cheers for any replies
Claire
:)

As far as I'm aware the Ultimate Hopper (or whatever its called now !) does include a 'flex feature' one of which is a charater breakfast. There isn't a seperate voucher for this - you'll get a leaflet detailing all the options available at check in.

Just mention to your server when you arrive for your breakfast that you're using the flex option and it'll be electronically 'removed' from your room key/park pass.

HTH

Hi Claire,
How long before you go did you receive your tickets? We go in mid-July and haven't got ours yet. I was wondering about the features too with the ultimate park hopper too.

Have a good holiday:)
Shirley

Shirley,
Got our tickets fifteen days before departure. As we booked direct with Virgin they were sent straight to our home address. Will post any info I gather upon my return.
Claire :D

Can I ask if you actually received the Ulitmate Park Hopper or a voucher to exchange at the welcome meeting. I got confused earlier in the year when I read a thread and understood that you would have to attend the welcome meeting to get the actual park tickets, it also said you can do the exchange just prior to the meeting and don't actually have to attend the whole talk. TYIA.

Claire/Elaine
We booked through a travel agent and I do hope that we get our vouchers on arrival at Fort Wilderness. I have no liking for those welcome meeting anywhere in the world :(
Shirley

It's a few years since I was last at WDW booked with Virgin, but we received an accommodation voucher via the travel agent. I was concerned that we didn't have anything written down about the Length of Stay pass (as the ultimate hoppers were then called).

When we checked in at All Stars the CM automatically put the pass onto our room key.

We did go to the welcome meeting but there was no need to.

Yes, no vouchers for the UHP - its part of your accomodation package so you won't need to go to the Welcome Meeting if you don't want to !

Do you get vouchers or do you have to go to the welcome meeting if you booked USF and the adventure passport with virgin?
In 99 we got vouchers to exchange at the gate included with your ticket package before you travelled, bnut I thought I read somewhere you have to now collect them at the meeting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter