IS a WISHES FASTPASS really worth it?

My opinion is that it is probably worth it if you are one of those people who can get to WDW every year or multiple times per year. Then you are probably not missing out on much. If you do a trip every couple of years it would probably be better to just find a spot to view wishes and enjoy the rides throughout the day. My entire life we found spots to view the fireworks no matter how busy the parks were. I would not be too worried about not finding a good spot. But I would be worried about losing FP rides for fireworks.

We did a Wishes FP+ back in May and it was so worth it, compared to the bustle/zoo without (one night, we were doing a grownups only night). The view was spectacular and not crowded at all. If I were bringing a child, I would definitely do a Wishes FP.

Also, Wishes FP>> MSEP FP - we went to Frontierland and were basically up against the rope for the parade only a few minutes before the parade. Had our Dole Whip floats while we waited.

This is the exact opposite from my experience in April. Has something changed since then? We used to LOVE the Wishes Fastpass when it was located in the garden to the right of the castle - so much room to sit and relax without the crowds at the end of a long day. In April, we were packed in like sardines in the current location in front of Crystal Palace. CM's were not allowing anyone to sit and there we guests in wheelchairs who could only see the backs of those in front of them. We decided there and then we would never waste another fastpass on Wishes - we can pack in like sardines in the hub without having to waste a fastpass! Sounds like it is not as crowded now? Maybe they are limiting the fastpass distribution now? Can you sit on the ground or are the CM's still making everyone stand? Thanks in advance for any insight on how this is working now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter