Is Akershus Lunch 'all you care to eat'?

ziggystardust

DIS Veteran
I know this is a buffet + a plated meal but can you order more than one plated entree while still using only one credit? Or 2nds of the same entree? I didn't even think this was an option until I stumbled upon some reviews online saying you could but I'm not sure if that's accurate or dated information.

We are going with our twins who are under 3 which means they are not on the dining plan.

I know this is a buffet + a plated meal but can you order more than one plated entree while still using only one credit? Or 2nds of the same entree? I didn't even think this was an option until I stumbled upon some reviews online saying you could but I'm not sure if that's accurate or dated information.

We are going with our twins who are under 3 which means they are not on the dining plan.
No.
There is an All You Care to Eat appetizer buffet, but a single entree

They may have been confused or the review poorly written; the breakfast entrée is AYCE family style (in addition to the AYCE appetizer buffet). But, as PP said, lunch and dinner are AYCE appetizer buffet + single plated entrée. However, if you don't like what you receive, they will replace it for you with another selection (I witnessed this happen at the table next to us in Aug 2017).

I have found that at most Disney restaurants like Akershus and Cinderella's Royal Table, you CAN actually get seconds on the entree. At Akershus I commented that I wish I would have got the meatballs instead of the pork and the server brought some out and we shared them. They are so good! Also at CRT when asked how my filet was I said it was so good I wish I had another and a few minutes later one appeared. It also happen with a charcuterie board at CRT. We got seconds more than a few times so nothing is impossible if you just ask.

They brought us a replacement kids meal once when the cm noticed my daughter wasn't eating her entree. They also brought us out an extra rice cream when we asked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter