• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Anyone At Bwv Now?

disneygemuk

Earning My Ears
Wondering if anyone is logging in live from WDW/Boardwalk in particular. If so was wondering if someone could tell me if Madam Morgana the fortune teller's cart is on the Boardwalk at the moment?
Appreciate any help - no jokes please!

No jokes from me! I always had my fortune 'read' at the penny arcade at Disneyland for years (my last thing before I left the park). Esmerelda's Prophecies were earily accurate.......... :goodvibes

Hope that things work out for you!

Thanks everyone for replies. Have finally managed to get in touch with her today - been trying since our last visit in August! Her cart was moved for Boardwalk renovation and in the backlot area, a truck crashed into it and damaged it. Won't be fixed for a while so that's why she hasn't been there. I had tried the e-mail address and phone a few times and that hadn't worked either. Tried phone again today and it worked - having a phone reading tomorrow!

disneygemuk said:
Thanks everyone for replies. Have finally managed to get in touch with her today - been trying since our last visit in August! Her cart was moved for Boardwalk renovation and in the backlot area, a truck crashed into it and damaged it. Won't be fixed for a while so that's why she hasn't been there. I had tried the e-mail address and phone a few times and that hadn't worked either. Tried phone again today and it worked - having a phone reading tomorrow!

I have never had a reading . . . do you find this person to be accurate? Have you had a phone reading in the past? Is she infamous for being on the mark that she gets Disney turf rights?

She's always been amazingly accurate with me and quite specific.I've been having readings (she uses tarot cards) with her for a number of years. Had phone reading today and things that she said were accurate about my life at present time. She's very friendly and has been honest with me in past if she's thought things wouldn't quite go my way. Said very positive things this reading so hopefully she'll be as accurate again! She won't be at Boardwalk for a few months but she was just as good on the phone.

there is a town a few miles (might be 50) that has a bunch of fortune tellers from WDW.

I will see if I can find the booklet when I go home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter