Is anyone else crazy and love it?

I am jealous of all of you who can do spreadsheets. I have never gotten the knack of them but that's why I latch on to TP and I also use written notes for Disney.

I also wanted to mention that, sadly, Starring Rolls is no longer open. I pouted every time we walked past there last week.

Spreadsheets, binders, obsessive reading...it's all part of the fun! At one point, I may or may not have had laminated cards :rolleyes1

I am feeling a little more normal here...

I also have a spreadsheet. it is so famous amount my friends that I have made them for at least 5 other families that were taking trips and they all loved it. Especially if you only go once in a while it is good to be organized. You have to be now to enjoy a Disney trip. For those of us that go year after year its not as important because we feel like if we miss something we will see it next year.

I bought a Disney agenda on amazon It looked so cool. I can't wait for it to get here it may be just like a spreadsheet but I am excited none the less.

I am a totally crazy planner! Our next trip is not until May 2018 and I already have my binder out and starting to get it organized. My DD just bought a binder so she could have the info in one place for her family. However she wants me to make the pages to go in the binders. And yes, I do color coded spreadsheets too!! :flower:I'm waiting patiently until closer till trip time to start working on daily plans so I will know which park has EMH on which day. I'm glad to know there are others out there that are like me. :flower3:

This is awesome! Totally can relate. I am both a crazy planner (not just about Disney, about pretty much everything, especially travel) and a spreadsheet nerd. My spreadsheet has many tabs, colors, even pivot tables. Planning trips is a big part of the fun for me, which is why this Disney trip has been a great project for me this year. It will be our first trip to WDW as a family. Its like there are 2 separate activities to enjoy - the trip planning and the trip itself. I just love imagining everyone's reactions to the "surprises" I've planned along the way.

Of course, trips never actually follow the plan. That is fine, and I fully expect to roll with the punches, depending on the circumstances and how we are feeling. I figure if I plan out the most we could possibly do, we can cut things out as needed and still have great time. All the research and considering different options makes it easier if we do need to adjust our plans. And as a previous poster said - a lot of the spreadsheet stuff is just for my own entertainment!

I often wonder if I'm more excited planning and preparing for the trip than the actual trip itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter