• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is anyone else disturbed...

YodaGirl

DIS Veteran
...by the Universal Horror Show banner that keeps showing up on the top and bottom of the pages?

Completely freaks me out! :eek:

If I could just get firefox to load on this stinking computer, I'd block it. Is there a way to block them on IE?

Yes...it is really creepy. And I find it odd that Univeral is advertising on the DIS boards anyway :confused3 It does look like a great attraction though :thumbsup2

I agree it is creepy. I'm really tired of seeing it. I'm glad you started this post I was thinking about starting one myself. Definetly not something I like looking at when I'm the only one awake and it's late at night. Well at least it don't have sound.

Someone posted about this on another thread and they said that if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, there's a dropbox where you can change the theme of the pages and the banner would disapear. It worked! I did it a little while ago.... That banner is really creepy!:scared1: I used to work in haunted houses at Halloween time and it even spooked me!:rotfl2:

Its called the disboards but its a DreamsUnlimited site...DU sells US packages too!!

To answer the Thread title...I am disturbed....but it has nothing to do with a US banner...I think I may have been born this way...or dropped on my head shortly after the birth.

Its called the disboards but its a DreamsUnlimited site...DU sells US packages too!!

To answer the Thread title...I am disturbed....but it has nothing to do with a US banner...I think I may have been born this way...or dropped on my head shortly after the birth.

I got $50 on the drop thing!!! :lmao:

That banner helps to point up the contradistinction between Disney and Universal... Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party and Universal's Oh So Scarring Horror Nights!
:scared1: :scared: :eek: :scared: :scared1:
LOL (I crack myself up too Roz)

I actually like it but I'm in discrete mode at work so don't see it all that much.

Someone posted about this on another thread and they said that if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, there's a dropbox where you can change the theme of the pages and the banner would disapear. It worked! I did it a little while ago.... That banner is really creepy!:scared1: I used to work in haunted houses at Halloween time and it even spooked me!:rotfl2:

That is SOOO cool, thanks. Now I'm going to be playing around with that all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter