Is anyone going in September? Looking for a travel mate to split the costs.

nathanqueija

Earning My Ears
Hello there,

I'm planning to visit the parks at Disney, Universal and Busch Gardens this September and I'm looking for people that want to join me so we can split the costs with accommodation, etc. I'm planning to stay in Disney and Universal hotels so it makes it easier to move around since I don't drive. Dates are still pretty open, could be Sep/Oct/Nov. Whatever timer is less crowded.
The only requirement from my side is that you like rollercoasters and more radical stuff as I don't plan to spend my time going after any characters, etc. If you do and still want to split the costs with accommodation is also fine, we can have different routes and plans and just meet for the accommodation.

Let me know if any of you have interest and we can set up a video call to see if it's a good match.

A bit about myself, I'm a Brazilian guy, 31 years old, but living in Berlin Germany for a while. I work as a software engineer.

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks!

👋

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter