Is anyone having a difficult time logging onto Member Services?

Why don't they put a NOTICE on the top of the site about this, I don't get this. This is really not acceptable. There are outages and then there is pulling hair our needlessly. The majority of people are fine with outages as long as they are updated.

Does anyone know what the proper email address is to contact disney DVC so we all have it.

Called again this morning after trying to get into my account today - no luck and the girl who answered told me that I am one of the unfortunate ones who has this problem and they don't know when it will be resolved - that's not a good answer for this gal :confused3

Can someome post the email address for member satisfaction? I am beyond upset, specially since it seems to be working for some, that doesn't even make sense.

I currently have 2 waitlists, last time I was waitlisted I happened to log on to the site while DD was at dance class and I saw the specific dates that I had waitlisted for available. I was able to grab the days before someone else did,but, I cannot do this now if I can't even log on :sad2:

Can someome post the email address for member satisfaction? I am beyond upset, specially since it seems to be working for some, that doesn't even make sense.
dvcmembersatisfactionteam@disneyvacationclub.com

I currently have 2 waitlists, last time I was waitlisted I happened to log on to the site while DD was at dance class and I saw the specific dates that I had waitlisted for available. I was able to grab the days before someone else did,but, I cannot do this now if I can't even log on :sad2:
I'm in the same boat! Complicated by the fact that I received a flurry of DVC confirmations by email yesterday and can't follow up to see what happened. I phoned and was told nothing happened ... we confirmed both existing reservations and the continued presence of two waitlists.

It is the status of the wait list that I am concerned about.

I was told to clear cookies and that did nothing to help.

About Zip Codes. Every time I have booked on line, I have gotten a message about Zip codes. The message states that I put in the Zip + 4, and it suggests that I just use the Zip. I never have put in the +4, I don't know it off hand.

Not working for me today... Entering all my information correctly... Was wondering if I had been hacked... Worried about my reservation status...

EDIT: This is across even the My Disney Experience site...

About Zip Codes. Every time I have booked on line, I have gotten a message about Zip codes. The message states that I put in the Zip + 4, and it suggests that I just use the Zip. I never have put in the +4, I don't know it off hand.
Same here!

Havent been able to login for 36 hours. Same error message. There is nothing wrong with my user name or pw, same with everyone else.

It is shocking that their website doesn't have a simple message stating these difficulties. Pretty basic customer service matter that they're failing at.

Protect those conf numbers gang, it maybe all we have as proof of a rez when this debacle blows over.

For what it is worth, I called member services first thing this morning and spoke to a woman who said she was "12 for 12" this morning in getting people back into their accounts. I made her 13 for 13.

I had an email username for the regular Disney websites, but a non-email address username for my DVC account.

She ended up merging the two accounts so that now my DVC username is my regular Disney username. In doing so, she provided me a new activation code and once entered, the 2 accounts were successfully linked.

If the new website requires everyone to migrate over to an email-based username, why didn't DVC assist members to do this *before* the new website went live???

For what it is worth, I called member services first thing this morning and spoke to a woman who said she was "12 for 12" this morning in getting people back into their accounts. I made her 13 for 13.

I had an email username for the regular Disney websites, but a non-email address username for my DVC account.

She ended up merging the two accounts so that now my DVC username is my regular Disney username. In doing so, she provided me a new activation code and once entered, the 2 accounts were successfully linked.

If the new website requires everyone to migrate over to an email-based username, why didn't DVC assist members to do this *before* the new website went live???

Glad to read that at least some members are getting help. Part of the problem is that there seem to be many different issues causing trouble. My Disney and DVC IDs and passwords have always been my email address and have always been the same. I have never had any problems until Sunday night. My problem supposedly was a zip code and it was fixed quickly but I am really nervous about using MDE because it was after using it that my trouble started. I have been around long enough to know that Disney tech is glitzy but not very user friendly. I shouldn't be surprised that this is happening but I am.

I really suspected this is a problem but I didn't say anything on the phone yesterday as I felt I was talking to a complete moron. She made SEVERAL mistakes on the phone with what I was trying to change/waitlist. I still have not gotten confirmation emails from that call, but I AM able to log into the MDE and check my reservation numbers. So at least I can confirm that my reservations are correct, but unknown as to my waitlists. When I get time later today, I'll call back and see if they can link my accounts, and hopefully that will be my fix. At the very least, I'm going to see if they can add my wife so she can have her own log in. I'm seeing many people say they have more than 1 login for their membership.

Stiil can't get signed in---3rd day! I have email address as userid for DVC and other Disney sites. Can not sign on to anything. Keep getting error message that my userid or password is incorrect---I've verified both are correct. Called MS and was told again there is nothing they can do it fix the problem, but they are aware of problem. Only thing they could tell me was to wait a few days and try again. :headache: :headache: :headache:

Good news! All this aggravation is developing our collective immunity against add-on-itis.

Great timing given the Webcasts scheduled for next week. Bask in the knowledge and growing assurance that you'll be able to say, "No, thank you!" to warm stories, promising videos, inviting incentives and the like. ;)

I STILL can not believe there is no NOTICE at the top of dvcmembers notifying people of this error.

I can't imagine how many people think they are hacked or something. This is absolutely unacceptable. How hard is it to post a notice.

Good news! All this aggravation is developing our collective immunity against add-on-itis.

Great timing given the Webcasts scheduled for next week. Bask in the knowledge and growing assurance that you'll be able to say, "No, thank you!" to warm stories, promising videos, inviting incentives and the like. ;)

I thought of the webcast too.

BTW -- I sent an email to DVC via my husband's account that I can still get into and they returned my message asking for more information. I'm not optismistic. I have checked my app on my phone and all of my info is gone there too.

I had my sister register herself for the dvc website and it's working fine under her username. Myself I still cant log in since Sunday night. Although you can see the ressies I made even under her account, we cant remove a ressies cause she's not the original person who booked it, although her name is also on the ressie.

I missed out picking up a bay lake ressie cause I wasnt able to cancel the current ressie.

I don't think anyone can cancel online.

I don't think anyone can cancel online.

If they are talking about canceling a reservation, you can do that online. I've done it. Of course, now that the system is trashed, not sure what we can do online right. But before this latest round of problems, you could.

This worked for me as well, but I created a new disney account first on the main disney site before I called to link them.

NC State Tigger said:
Stiil can't get signed in---3rd day! I have email address as userid for DVC and other Disney sites. Can not sign on to anything. Keep getting error message that my userid or password is incorrect---I've verified both are correct. Called MS and was told again there is nothing they can do it fix the problem, but they are aware of problem. Only thing they could tell me was to wait a few days and try again. :headache: :headache: :headache:

That's what they had told me too! I waited and tried and tried and waited. That is just not acceptable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter