Is anyone having this issue with Photopass?

3pirates

<font color=blue>Disney Fan Since Birth, DVC Membe
We took a LOT of pictures on our trip, as did many of our fellow travelers. But we still wanted to see the ones offered by Disney Photopass, the ones taken by the guides as the week went on.

Well, as we were looking, there were two files. One is the Disney Photopass Photos, and another one is our Uploaded Photos. The Uploaded Photos file has the pictures the guides took that was mainly our family. The other has all of the group shots, landscapes, other travelers, etc. So, the Uploaded Photos file has the pictures we would be most interested in, some moments we didn't capture.

So here is the issue....with these uploaded photos, all we can do is a 4 x 6 print. We can't get enlargements or anything, we can't add them to the expensive CD they will sell you if you are willing to buy all of the pictures the guides took during the trip.

I'm thinking there is a technical problem here....the whole thing just doesn't make sense. Of course, when I sent an e-mail I got an answer saying what I already knew....that I couldn't do anything but 4 x 6 prints of pictures I uploaded from my computer. PROBLEM IS I DIDN'T UPLOAD THEM!!!!!:mad:

Did anyone else find the same problem? Why would they do that? Or do I have a technical problem that I'm going to have to jump up and down to have fixed?

I think you need to send them another email or try & find a number to call & expressly say the problem is that the photos are in the wrong category, that you haven't uploaded anything. They just re-did the site a few days ago (the organization changed sometime before last Sunday).

Prior to that, all my photos that the guides had taken were in one album; last week they'd split them up into multiple day-by-day albums, plus they added an area to access their generic Disney Photo Gallery.

So I'm thinking that somewhere in the translation to the new format, yours got set up wrong. Keep pounding at them, because the photos are only available online for 30 days, so you can't wait a long time to get this resolved.

sayhello

Thanks sayhello....

I'll try again. I thought I did tell them that, but just got an answer back that re-stated what I knew.

I'm sure you're right about it being misfiled....hopefully whoever gets this next e-mail will take the time to really read it. And if anyone knows how to get ahold of a real person by phone, I'd appreciate that information. I looked all over their website and found nothing...

I am thinking it shouldn't be so hard for me to spend my money!!;)

Hey, I was poking around, and found this on one of the Disney-centric sites:

The preferred method to contact Disney's PhotoPass is via the Contact Us link found at the bottom of the disneyphotopass.com site and should yield you a response within a couple of days (which shouldn't be a concern even if the issue is time sensitive). If you feel you are not getting an appropriate response, you can try emailing them directly at wdw.photo.imaging@disneyworld.com or leave a voice mail at 407-560-6068.

Couldn't hurt to give it a try!

sayhello

Thanks Sayhello! You've been very helpful...I will give it a try!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter