Is Anyone Watching 11.22.63?

Christine

DIS Veteran
This was one of my favorite Stephen King books and most favorite of any book! I only found out last weekend that Hulu was running the series based on the book.

I watched the first episode a few nights ago and I can say that I'm really pleased with how they are handling the screen version. Very well, IMO.

Yep, I reactivated Hulu just to see it. I loved the book and so far, I'm enjoying the series. It even helped me answer a Jeopardy question the other day. It was about Jack Kennedy's campaign song. :thumbsup2

I loved the book. Parts of the show were filmed in my town - Guelph, Ontario - and parts in nearby Cambridge. It was a big deal here when they were filming!

I saw the first episode, I liked it. I only wish they did the thing where they have an entire season/mini series released at once. I would probably knock that out in a weekend. I am really looking forward to seeing more.

I thought the pilot was great (big fan of the book!). And the special effects are wonderful - they actually make Franco look like he has eyes. :rolleyes1

I signed up for Hulu's free trial just to see this. I thought I was being slick because I thought they would drop all the episodes at once, like Netflix did with Sense8, but no.

It's okay. DD is excited that we have Hulu now.

I came to post a thread about this... glad I used the search function first. :)

I am LOVING this series. Loved the book, and I'm a fan of James Franco from Freaks & Geeks.

I also subscribed to Hulu for the series. I actually cancelled Hulu in the past because I didn't care for its offerings. They certainly reeled me back in.

How is everyone liking it so far?

I'm watching and I'm loving it. I did t think I'd get to see it because Hulu isn't in Canada but one of our channels got the rights to the series so I got that channel just for the show LOL

We don't have Hulu, so I might do like a PP said and get the free month intro of Hulu once the whole series is released. How many more weeks does it have to run? DH and I both loved the book and were so disappointed when we found out it was only on Hulu.

Do you know - would Hulu release this on DVD?

I'm watching and I'm loving it. I did t think I'd get to see it because Hulu isn't in Canada but one of our channels got the rights to the series so I got that channel just for the show LOL
Which channel? A very small part was filmed in our beighbourhood, would love to see if we could spot it!

Super channel.
Did the entire series drop at once like a Netflix original? If so I'll probably consider ordering SC for a month. I need to see the most recent season of Homeland too, which should also be available.

Did the entire series drop at once like a Netflix original? If so I'll probably consider ordering SC for a month. I need to see the most recent season of Homeland too, which should also be available.

No, it's going episode by episode. There have been three so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter