Is anyone's else's mom a total Freak??

babieeyore

Earning My Ears
My mom is Trying to do the banna dance!! HElp LOL
since we are doing the double didget dance, 8 days till disney! she is FREAKING OUT!! LOl

Wow that is strange. My mom is weird too. She is paranoid about turning things off. Before we can leave the house she has to check all the lights like 4 times before we go anywhere.

sounds like my mom...she'd freak at any word that even remotely sounds like 'Disney'! and my Dad freaks about lights too, so I've wacky parents. :lmao:

my mom is HILARIOUS. i love her she is a freak but in the best way ever :thumbsup2

my parents are so weird, but they are pretty cool.

my mom and i are liek best friends. were always laughing and doing funny stuff together.

and my dad and i get along so well. when we go out with our family we always like dance and stuff. i rememeber in disney him and i went to go get fast passses for toystory midway mania, and when we walked back the HSM3 song thing was going on, so my dad goes "1,2,3 run across and dance wildly" so we did that, IT WAS EPIC. haha

Wow that is strange. My mom is weird too. She is paranoid about turning things off. Before we can leave the house she has to check all the lights like 4 times before we go anywhere.

hhaahh< thats my dad, im the last one to leave in the morning and he's always like .......dont for get to turn off the lights, and im like..... whatever!
like i hate doing that! :lmao:

my moms pretty silly.
when she wants to be.
thats okay. im pretty silly, myself. :]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter