Is Brown Derby (w/Fantasmic Package) worth 2 table credits?

LisaLovesDisney

Disney Bride~December 3, 2003
Hi! Going in a month and we were able to get Brown Derby with the Fantasmic package and I am wondering if it is really worth 2 table credits. I am traveling with a 2 and 5 yo so I am thinking yes since waiting in line with them to see Fantasmic would be torture. Oh and the only time I could get was 3:15....what do you think?

Hi! Going in a month and we were able to get Brown Derby with the Fantasmic package and I am wondering if it is really worth 2 table credits. I am traveling with a 2 and 5 yo so I am thinking yes since waiting in line with them to see Fantasmic would be torture. Oh and the only time I could get was 3:15....what do you think?

I like Brown Derby -- the food was very good. The fantasmic package includes appetizers too even if you are using the regular dining plan. We had the deluxe dining plan when we went so we were not concerned about credits. We went back again for lunch. You can read more in my dining review (link below). DS enjoyed the food too.

We have only been to Fantasmic during non-busy times of year. I'd expect a long wait without the fantasmic package when you go. With the package, it was very nice to just walk in 30-45 minutes before the show without waiting in a long line.

With young children, I suggest a late character breakfast at Hollywood and Vine (lots of fun) - also reviewed (link below)..... since your dinner is early.

Fun for kids in the morning, nice dinner for you in the evening!

I think the F package is the only way to go, especially when it's busy. I've done F with and without the package, but standing in that loooonnnggg line was almost unbearable for me and DH. I can't imagine doing it with 2 little ones:scared1::scared1:

As for Brown Derby: I hope it's as good as the menu appears to be. I've always wanted to eat there and I'll have my first taste of it (sorry for the pun):rolleyes1 on our upcoming trip. I think the PP's idea of a late breakfast, then your (very)early supper is a good one. Then you can all enjoy a late evening snack after the show.

Hope you all have a wonderful evening at DHS:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter