Is Christmas music everywhere in November?

Blessed_wth_Triplets

DIS Veteran
Hello. I'm looking at when to go, and love all the different music played in the parks, and also the resorts. If we go in November, will we be able to hear any of the traditional WDW music, or is it all Christmas music? And when does it go back to normal? Thank you!

It does begin to change to Christmas (music and otherwise) starting in early November.
Various places change at various times.
Figure all will be fully "Christmas" by at least the week of Thanksgiving.

When it all returns to "normal" can't be accurately pinpointed, in general, as that situation is also
dictated by too many variables in these unpredictable/unreliable times.
Figure that "most places" should return to their normal look and sound about Jan. 5-10, or so.

When we went a few years ago over Halloween, they went from Fall/Halloween decorations to Winter/Christmas decorations within a few days. It was fun to see the transition and get to see both.

At studios we had both an early November 2020 & early January 2021 stay cation and both times it was Christmas loops at the park I don’t remember the vibe of the other three

Hello. I'm looking at when to go, and love all the different music played in the parks, and also the resorts. If we go in November, will we be able to hear any of the traditional WDW music, or is it all Christmas music? And when does it go back to normal? Thank you!
Christmas starts the day after Halloween. They put it up as fast as possible, including the soundtrack. It still does take a couple of days, but people want to see the decorations and they want to get people in the holiday spending spirit.

Christmas comes down slower. There is no sense of urgency for that.

Ugghh, I hope it’s not all Christmas music. I would rather hear the Disney music anyday. We are there beginning November 6th.
Epcot will be non Christmas but the rest of the parks/springs will be steadily starting (we have been going around your timetable since 2016 for wine & dine heck in 2017 they were filming the holiday specials )

I dont know that i ever remember all christmas music or just never noticed it. Now if you are attending an after hours Christmas party, thats a different story

I dont know that i ever remember all christmas music or just never noticed it. Now if you are attending an after hours Christmas party, thats a different story
Oh, it's virtually "everywhere" during the holiday season.

We have gone many times over thanksgiving. I know MK and DHS already have the Christmas music on loop before thanksgiving. I think AK does as well. Epcot is the last as it waits for the F&W festival to over and the international festival of the holidays does not start until Black Friday. Once the decorations are up, expect Christmas music to be playing. I’ve mostly gone over the holidays for the past 15 years, so I forgot what the regular park music is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter