Is club room really bigger then standard RPR

bratray

<font color=red>Disney Planning Addict<br><font co
hi

i just got off the phone with reservations- i was actually trying to get a club room at HRH but they are all gone for my date- i already have a booking at RPR club- the reservationist stated that the RPR club room is about 375'- about 30' bigger then the RPR standard room

can anyone verify if the RPR club room is bigger then the RPR standard room- there are 2 adults and 3 kids and i want to stay club level but hoping not to be too tight- but non the less i don't plan on being in the room that much:rolleyes:

thanks

lisa:wave: :wave:

When I phoned to make my reservations a few weeks back, I was keeping an open mind about where to stay. I asked for details of all the APH rates available for my stay across the three hotels. She offered me a 'premium' room at RPR. I asked her what that was and she said "It's our Club room, blah de blah de blah...". I asked if it was any bigger than the standard room and she told me no.

If you want to get a twin airbed ahead of time, it fits nicely over by the windows next to one of the beds. I'm pretty sure it takes up less space than a rollaway bed would, plus you can deflate it when not in use if you need more space. I was able to find a cheap one for 19.99 last year. It came with an airpump and only took about 3 min. to inflate or deflate. I just took a twin set of sheets from home. My 14 yr old used it at RPR and even when we got back home. He loved it.

We've got one that blows up with the blow dryer. We also brought along a twin fitted sheet. The mattress has it's own little carry-on bag and is great for travelling. We haven't had to use it at Universal yet since we had stayed in a deluxe room at HRH when the whole family was together, but we will be bring it to RPR this year. Eclpz314, glad to hear that the mattress fits at RPR.

thanks for the great tips

my littlest has a deflateable sleeping bag that comes with a pump and carry case- i am definetly going to use this now:teeth: ::yes::

lisa

We have used an air mattress at RPR. It fit perfectly next to the window between the window and the bed. We didn't even deflate it during the day. Instead, we propped it up against the wall to get it out of the way. We didn't feel cramped at all with 2 adults and 3 kids (10, 9, 7).

We only had 4 of us in the room, but with 2 teen boys (one at 6'2)
it worked out nicely with each of them having their own space. I figured if a $19. airbed held up for the 7 days we were there, it would have served it's purpose....who knew we'd be going back again and it would live to see another vacation! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter