• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Costco selling US tickets this year

jkolkemo

Mouseketeer
Has anyone seen US tickets at Costco so far this year. I know sometimes they wait and come out closer to summer as they can be a seasonal thing like other parks.

Just call them and ask. Last summer they were selling annual passes for a discount but I don't think they were selling single day tickets.

Our CostCos in northern California had some the last few months. I think they were the buy one day, get a second day free tickets. The thing is though that I think they had to be used by April 30, so they were obviously early season tickets. We'll have to see if they put out a new offer next month for the high season.

Yep. I've seen the Buy 1 get 1 day free passes for ~$70 at the Costco's here, and during my trip to SoCal last month, they were selling annual passes for ~$75.

Costco has the season pass (good for one year from first use but you have to use them for the first time by a certain date - I think it was in June) for $74.99. That's the only thing our Costco currently carries. There were some block-out dates but not many.

Umm...am I missing something? $75 for an annual pass? Arent they normally like $300?

Universal has been running the buy a day, get the year free promotion for a while. I think that price is $84, so $75 for an annual pass with block out tickets is a small savings off that buy a day, get the rest of 2014 for free deal.

I saw them at costco on Saturday for $69 for a 2day pass here in San Jose, CA.

In March we bought silver annual passes at Costco in San Diego for $125 (Gate price $145). In AZ Costco's I've seen 3 for 1 passes for $116 that gives 7 days admission to Seaworld, Zoo and Safari Park.

As of now, there are no USH tickets at Costco in San Diego, I went to several and checked. Also nothing on the website. Hopefully something will be available again soon.

Yes, Costco is selling buy 1 day UH (no blackout), get rest of year (12 months, subject to a number blackout dates) for $79.99 per pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter