Is Disney releasing rooms when discounts drop?

Ashleybritton

Mouseketeer
I feel so out of the loop with all the Disney changes. We wanted to do a split stay at the GF and AoA with our friends this summer, but they’re not showing availability for our dates. I’ve been getting frustrated trying to find anything that will work.

With the last room discount drop, did anyone notice if Disney opened up availability to more rooms? I’m wondering if I should just wait and hope availability will open up, or if I’m better off resetting my expectations.

Also, has there been any speculation on when they might offer discounts for June?

Thank you!

I feel so out of the loop with all the Disney changes. We wanted to do a split stay at the GF and AoA with our friends this summer, but they’re not showing availability for our dates. I’ve been getting frustrated trying to find anything that will work.

With the last room discount drop, did anyone notice if Disney opened up availability to more rooms? I’m wondering if I should just wait and hope availability will open up, or if I’m better off resetting my expectations.

Also, has there been any speculation on when they might offer discounts for June?

Thank you!

When are you looking for? Currently there is a room only discount but it ends April 17th. It’s to early for them to announce summer discounts if there will be one but I don’t see why they wouldn’t.

I only just changed my reservation 2 days ago, and I check in in a week. Finally had the room type I wanted available. (AP discount) Just keep checking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter