Is DLP nightime parade the same as WDW Spectromagic?

missypie

<font color=red>Has an outlet for romance<br><font
Is the night time parade at DLP the same parade as Spectromagic at WDW?

No, Fantillusion is different. Currently, there is no night parade at DLP, but it will come back (someone else here is sure to know when exactly :) ).

SpectroMagic is my favorite Disney parade, but Fantillusion is a very, very close second. It has more "surprises" than other Disney night parades. ;)

MinnieYC said:
No, Fantillusion is different. Currently, there is no night parade at DLP, but it will come back (someone else here is sure to know when exactly :) ).

SpectroMagic is my favorite Disney parade, but Fantillusion is a very, very close second. It has more "surprises" than other Disney night parades. ;)

I was hoping they were the same. We saw Fantillusion twice last year, so I thought maybe we could skip Spectro if they were the same.

I have been lucky enough to experience both and I would find it very difficult to choose a favourite!

As Minnie says they are different :) I wouldn't miss Fantillusion if it's on when you go.

Miffy2003 said:
As Minnie says they are different :) I wouldn't miss Fantillusion if it's on when you go.

I've seen Fantillusion twice. I was just gonig to skip Spectro at WDW if it is the same.

Ooops, sorry Missypie. Got my wires crossed there!

I wouldn't miss Spectro then ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter