Is Goofy a dog or a cow?

i luv the duck

Mouseketeer
There has been a lot of discussion lately as to whether Goofy is a dog or a cow. I honestly have never really thought about it. Goofy was always Goofy to me but my husband posed the question after seeing this on Facebook so I figured I’d ask the experts.

Google says he’s a a cow and Wikipedia says he’s a dog. What do you all think?

There has been a lot of discussion lately as to whether Goofy is a dog or a cow.

Where? By whom?

goofy-word-search-420x420.jpg

Does a cow have long ears? A snout? A cute little nose?

Carabelle is a cow. Small ears. Big ol' nose
Clarabelle_Cow.png

Poor Goofy! People trying to change him into a cow?? What are things coming to anyhow? Must not have ever seen a cow's nose??? :D

I'm seriously dying over here...but not at everyone else...but at myself! I'm 33 years old and always thought Goofy was supposed to be a "goofy" looking mouse! lol The thought that he could be a dog has never even crossed my mind!

I'm seriously dying over here...but not at everyone else...but at myself! I'm 33 years old and always thought Goofy was supposed to be a "goofy" looking mouse! lol The thought that he could be a dog has never even crossed my mind!
That’s ok. I’m over here laughing at everyone who thought Goofy was a cow like that’s so absurd only to learn that Pete is a cat! I googled it (of course) & see it now, but I always thought he was a dog with pointy ears...like a more fierce-looking dog than Pluto & Goofy.

haha, lol yep my Husband also didn't believe me that Pete is a Cat. He thought he was a Dog too.
He should know I'm always right ;)

So we asked Goofy at breakfast once. He told me he was 1/2 dog and 1/2 man. Hmmm.... I don’t know how that happened

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter