Is Hoop Dee-Doo worth 2 TS points?

Is Hoop Dee Doo worth 2 TS credits

• Yes, it is well worth 2 TS credits, do not miss it!

• Yes, but pay OOP instead of using credits

• It is just okay, I wouldn't waste the credits on it

• No, not worth the credits or the cash

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suzanne74

DIS Veteran
I have all of our meals planned out. It will be DH, myself, dd5 and MIL. I have never been there and although the reviews are great, I am having a very hard time giving up 8 TS credits for this show alone? We have been to WDW a few times and this is our 2nd time on the free dining plan but there are still so many restaurants to try, I hate to waste so many credits.

Does anyone else feel this way? Has anyone gone and wish they didn't waste that many credits or did you feel it was well worth it?

We paid OOP for the Hoop de Doo 5 yrs ago and had a really good time! Our children were babies then so they didn't get much out of it. So, we are going to take advantage of FREE dining in Sept. and go again. We paid for the meal plan in Dec. and did the "Spirit of Aloha" at the Poly and burned up 8TS. Our little DD's(5&7) loved that so now we are taking them back to HDDR (because it's FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE!) :woohoo:

DO NOT MISS IT! It really is that much fun. It was one of my DD8 and I favorite thing that we did last August during the free dining promo. Whether you pay OOP or use the credits would depend on the cost of the other meals that you are planning. Can you share a few TS credits with your DD or even God forbid ;) pay OOP for your DD's TS and use some of the extras for the HDDR? It really is worth going to at least once.

Sorry to disagree with the crowd but I wouldn't use 2 credits for HDDR. We went in Dec. 2002 and I didn't think it was worth what we paid. And we got a CM discount! Even though the room was no where near capacity-the tables were jammed up together so that when the performers came by it was tight. Also, the chicken was just okay. Ours was luke-warm. When I did ask for a couple more wings (my fav.) at least they were hot. The show was funny (if you like corn) and my DD (then 3) enjoyed it but I still wouldn't pay the price (or the credits).

Also, it takes quite a bit of time out of your schedule since you have to arrive early and wait around outside to be let in. Plus add in travel time to FW. Anyway, just my opinion, for what it's worth. (Please no flames)

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! it's worth it at any cost (credits or cash!)! we've been twice and it's the one regret we have from our last trip, not going! cannot wait to go in september again! and our entire family feels the same way :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter