• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it easier to get Cindy's breakfast now that they've extended the hours?

sters

<font color=red>Enjoys visiting resorts at WDW<br>
Just wondering if they booked up in 5 minutes still or have the extra seatings helped.

I have never been able to get a PS for Cindy's. This will be my first time dining at Cindy's. I hope it lives up to the hype. My only concern is with such a late seating will the characters still be around. My daughter is truly looking forward to a picture with Cinderella.

Anyone have any experience with 10:15 Cindy PS reservation?

I made a CRT ress this am for the 10 of us. I was through on the third call. I started calling at 6:58:30am...I can't wait to go to bed now! I could hardly sleep last night thinking I would miss my alarm....

We have only ate here once before and that was a couple of trips back. We got lucky and got a cancellation then. The next trip we didn't have that luck.

lsteadman said:
I have never been able to get a PS for Cindy's. This will be my first time dining at Cindy's. I hope it lives up to the hype. My only concern is with such a late seating will the characters still be around. My daughter is truly looking forward to a picture with Cinderella.

Anyone have any experience with 10:15 Cindy PS reservation?

Ours was 10:20 on 12/14 and it was the perfect time, IMO. The restaurant started to empty out but the characters all remained until about 11:30 or so (we lingered because our 16-month old decided to nap there). The characters were not rushed because the restaurant wasn't packed and a couple visited with my older DS twice. It was really special. Food isn't amazing, but I am sure you know that already. Also, on the way out you can visit with the Fairy Godmother; when we checked in, the line was long but when we left she was sitting by herself. She was so sweet to my boys! My 4-year-old wanted to stay all day with her! Have fun, wish I was doing it all over again.

berly1657,

Did they need to transfer you to someone else since you are a big party. I need to make a CRT PS in a few weeks for 9 people. I already made a PS for the hoop-dee-doo for 8 people and they had to transfer me to guest services (or something) to make the PS because our group was big.

I'm concerned about always needing to be transferred to another person to make a PS for a group of 9.

-Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter