Is it just me or......

Well, that doesn't make any sense at all lol
Are you a senior? I know a good handful of DISers that are seniors and we have AP classes and scholarship essays. Plus, are you in a sport? I'm in cheer, and thats pretty much my life right there. Practice after school till 6 every night, not to mention a Basketball game I'm required to cheer at Friday AND Saturday night. I'm lucky I found time to go see "The Princess and the Frog" next weekend! *sigh* go easy on us. I'm sure everyone here would love to get on more often, but its true, we have a life :rolleyes:

You said it all right there girlfriend. :-)

Im in college and Finals is beginning next week. I had a ton of time to post of thanksgiving, but now I just don't. I am taking about a half hour break now inbetween class and heading to a meeting. Then I will be finishing up my 10 page research paper, and studying for finals so I can work on saturday and raise money.

i havent been on all that much anyhow. :/ ive got stuff on my plate like basically co-directing a show thats just starting to have dress rehearsals tomorrow with its first booking in january. im trying to start making BJD clothes so that i can make some money, and im having to plan my groups annual christmas party.

...but like i said. i havent been on too much anyway.

yeah my weeks are so busy.

opn monday wednesday thursday i have lacrosse till 6:30 then on monday after lax i go to the icerink till like 8 so i have to come home and go to bed. then i baby sit on wednesday nights at seven till nine. and usually everyother day im at teh icerink. then on the weekends if im not here im either in alabama/atlanta/ or megans house.

so crazy.

well i recently quit cheerleading so i have A LOT of free time now. but i still dont really post a lot.

for me, its more about the fact that none of the threads are really of interest around here anymore. it's just boring.

also, i am just not on the computer alot anymore because i'm probably out somewhere, eating, or sleeping.

and my biggest thing is that i am just SO exhausted lately. i am so tired all the time i can't come up with well thought out answers. i don't really post when i'm tired or my posts come out and make me seem angry, stupid, rude, or all of the above.

well i recently quit cheerleading so i have A LOT of free time now. but i still dont really post a lot.

for me, its more about the fact that none of the threads are really of interest around here anymore. it's just boring.

also, i am just not on the computer alot anymore because i'm probably out somewhere, eating, or sleeping.

and my biggest thing is that i am just SO exhausted lately. i am so tired all the time i can't come up with well thought out answers. i don't really post when i'm tired or my posts come out and make me seem angry, stupid, rude, or all of the above.

:thumbsup2 :surfweb:

I've got mountains of homework, books to read, and today I auditioned for my school's spring musical. (Just as I was going in to audition Dexter told me "Good luck." [For those of you who don't know, in theatre it's bad luck to say good luck.. we say break a leg instead.]:scared1: :sad2: It went well anyway.) Finals are in a week and a half and I have some projects to do. So, naturally, I'm here posting instead of doing research. :goodvibes

Omg! I freak out if people do that to me!

But I don't really have as much time to post anymore on here either. Between school, the obscene amount of homework I get, and all my after school activities, I'm lucky if I get a decent amount of time on here. I can only get on late at night, like now, cause its the only time I have to use the computer...

Well I'm posting more early in the mornings because I just cannot get everything done in the day.

DBF and I are starting our counseling session soon, and on top of that are finals, project, ect. My posting time is really limited.......

ETA: I also post from class. Sometimes its the only time I get to check emails, ect.

Exactly, but I still post.

im a senior in high school. and i still somehow have time to come on here every day and see that nobody talks at all. lol

haha. oh well..

i mean think about it though, what is the disboards. none of us on here are actually friends. has anyone on here actually hung out?? has anyone on here actually talked on the phone are become really good friends.

not many. not many.

so the disboards i think, to most people, is simply a place to come and be whoever you want to be, and talk about your true oppinions, and say whatever you want. because it doesnt really matter.. none of us are REALLY going to judge anyone.

its just nice to be able to come and just TALK to people. real conversations that dont really matter that much.

Personally I've been busy with finals and traveling back home from college. Now I'm spending every minute I can catching up with other friends who went off to school. :) I'm sure after the holidays it will go back to normal

i guess im just lucky. i got all my hard classes out of the way, so senior year is all fun for me :) barely ever work.

Lucky! I took two advance placement classes (Literature and Psychology) and it's been a tough year. I managed a 4.0 though for the first time in my high school career ;)

It's been hard to get on the boards with school. I am a senior in high school and it's been a ton of work!

I dunno about you, but for me, by March/April of senior year it is a piece of cake! April was our senior class trip (to Disney World!!!) and right after that was Prom, then graduation so teachers knew we were a little too preoccupied with other stuff, and it just got really easy : P
Enjoy your last semester of highschool!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter