Is it just me or...

This board has slowed down quite a bit. Things are certainly different now. I remember two summers ago it was crazy, and loads of fun all the way. There was the invasion of the trolls, the test thread (memories!), and so much more. Of course, now with Facebook, it's easier to talk to the people we meet here, you can say more inside jokes, and Facebook isn't as restricted.

Pretty much this. I'd say something else but I think it'd be best if I didn't.

But I will say that I've been on Cobra Crew a lot more than the DIS. I have more in common with them than people on here and it's a lot more active. Also, it's not as restrictive as here.

Feel like we're thinking the same thing but don't want to say it. haha.

This board has slowed down quite a bit. Things are certainly different now. I remember two summers ago it was crazy, and loads of fun all the way. There was the invasion of the trolls, the test thread (memories!), and so much more. Of course, now with Facebook, it's easier to talk to the people we meet here, you can say more inside jokes, and Facebook isn't as restricted.

Billy! Add me on Facebook! PM me.

the only fun i have on here is when a toga family member comes around.

we miss you saratoga <3

I agree. I remember back when I joined in 2008, it was a veritable beehive around here. I miss that. Nobody even talks about Disney much here... I remember back in 2008 there were all these major Queen fans hanging around, too.

I haven't been on dis for the longest time, but I thought it would be fun to come on again. So I'm hoping I will be more active. :) I hope more disers will be too!

Feel like we're thinking the same thing but don't want to say it. haha.

Billy! Add me on Facebook! PM me.
I'll direct message you on Twitter, you seem to check that quite frequently, lol. I don't check DIS enough these days to warrant trying to start a PM.

I'm right there with you guys. At least, I think I am.

haha, i totally hope i'm angry about the same thing that is irritating the rest of you guys, because i'm going to feel really stupid if i'm out in left field over here.

haha, i totally hope i'm angry about the same thing that is irritating the rest of you guys, because i'm going to feel really stupid if i'm out in left field over here.

Watch us find out that we're all thinking of different things. xD

FINE. I'll never post again. This will be my last post EVER. I hope that you all enjoyed it.

Love (because you'll never see me again),

Billy. popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter