Is it just me or...

We're probably thinking the same thing. xD

:angel:

I'm right there with both of you, I think.

I'm right there with you guys. At least, I think I am.

haha, i totally hope i'm angry about the same thing that is irritating the rest of you guys, because i'm going to feel really stupid if i'm out in left field over here.

I know right, I hope we're all on the same page here. haha.

GEEZ, I'LL STOP ANNOYING YOU PEOPLE. :rolleyes:

*sigh of relief*
phew. Glad you realized what we were talking about.
Took a lot of weight off our shoulders.
hahaha.

I know right, I hope we're all on the same page here. haha.

*sigh of relief*
phew. Glad you realized what we were talking about.
Took a lot of weight off our shoulders.
hahaha.

*deletes from Facebook, unfollows on Twitter*

i think i'm thinking the same as all of you guys.. anyone wanna message me on facebook to make sure im on the right page? xD

I'm totally moving right down the street from that subdivision that reminds me of her! Its going to be awesome.

omg you are so lucky. i think im going to have to rename my street "saratoga" ;)

All I know is the Murder Mystery in Epcot thread is really moving! If you want something fun to follow check it out! Just remember if you aren't a character please post OOC: (out of character).
It's about to get really interesting over there!

this is the first time ive been on here in like a year. i used to come on here all the time. i think i just grew out of it

this is the first time ive been on here in like a year. i used to come on here all the time. i think i just grew out of it

I think I'm growing out of the TB too...but I love the DIS.

I'm trying out some other boards on here and it's kind of fun to move on to the other portions of the DIS. But the TB will always have a special place in my heart. I've made some great friends and have some good memories from here. It's where my Disboards experience all started. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter