Is it just me? Spirit jerseys...

Ellie Webbs

DIS Veteran
I wonder if I am the only one who looks truly awful in the Disney spirit jerseys?! I found a gorgeous one for flower and garden last year and on trying it on I was transported from a middle sized / pudgy/ curvy woman to a full male American football player with the shoulder pads 😂 I do have broad shoulders naturally but I wondered if any one else finds that the fit is not the best! Such a shame because the range is so great!

Edit: thanks to whoever moved this to the right thread, I didn't know where to put it!

Last edited:
I've notice the shoulders do make me look a bit wider, but what I always have an issue with is the length of the arms - way long for my build.

OMG! This is exactly what I’m worried about when it comes to spirit jerseys! They look so comfy and would be great at home(Indiana) in winter, but I’m “Pooh”sized and not sure how they would fit.

Does anyone have a list of the WDW shops that have fitting rooms?

Yes, mine look truly awful on, but they are so comfy, actually fit my freakishly long arms, and my eye-scorching tiki bird one ALWAYS gets comments (although rarely positive LOL). I just wish Disney had come out with them when they were actually in style.

I personally just don't like them at all. To me they look like a part of the 80's that I don't need back. ;) I can't decide if I'm patiently waiting for that trend to pass or if I'm happy for them to keep it going because at least I'm not tempted. 😄

OMG! This is exactly what I’m worried about when it comes to spirit jerseys! They look so comfy and would be great at home(Indiana) in winter, but I’m “Pooh”sized and not sure how they would fit.

Does anyone have a list of the WDW shops that have fitting rooms?
I tried them on at the Disney Style store at DS. I was glad I did too because I fit into 2 sizes smaller than I thought I would!

I tried them on at the Disney Style store at DS. I was glad I did too because I fit into 2 sizes smaller than I thought I would!
I wish I had tried mine on. I have never bought a t-shirt or sweatshirt at WDW that either ran at least a size too small or shrunk so much that it became unwearable. So, I bought a large, which was probably the equivalent of a 2XL, when a small would have fit fine. I still like to wear it around the house. It’s nice and cozy.

They're just too expensive for what is basically a long sleeved T-shirt - and by the sounds of them, they are baggy and shapeless?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter