Is it more advantageous to RD Soarin' or TT?

travelgirl77

Mouseketeer
I originally made my FP for Soarin' while we are at Epcot during the afternoon/evening of our second day. We are planning to go back the next morning for RD and exploring again. I can change my FP to TT for that afternoon/evening spot and then RD Soarin' the next morning, but I wanted your input. We really want to do both of these rides, but I just would like to do it in the way it makes most sense. So, FP Soarin' or TT, and which one is better for RD. Thoughts?

I would RD Test Track, then single rider a couple of times if you want, then head to Soarin' FP.

I would go for Test Track. TT goes down too frequently throughout the day, it seems, so I'd just try to get that out of the way as early as possible instead of putting it off, just in case. That's just me though.

Personally, I'd switch the FP+ to Test Track and then rope drop Test Track again the next morning.
Soarin' has had very short lines recently in the late-afternoon to evening. I've been on it with practically no wait (before the FP+ merge) multiple times around 4:00 - 6:00 PM recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter