• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it more packed in the parks in September?!!

debden

DIS Veteran<br><font color=darkorchid>I have a nic
Hi, We just got back from USF/IOA on
December 5th and it was great.Hardly any lines and no more than a 5 minute wait for any ride.Can anybody tell me if September would be about the same after the kids go back to school? We loved it there at the Hard Rock Hotel.
The lobby was empty when we checked in. The hotel pool did not have many people around even in the middle of the afternoon.It felt like we had the whole place to ourselves!! Is September like this also? Or is it more crowded? We would like to try the Royal Pacific Hotel next September.

September (with the exception of Labor Day weekend) is usually the slowest time at the parks. You can expect very short lines, but rides may be down for periodic maintenance.

The day after Labor Day the parks look as if they've been vacuumed! I loved it! Enjoy!

We went the week after Labor Day, 2000......We didnt have to wait in long lines and the weather was perfect

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter