Is it possible nothing available??

mickey0624

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!!!
Taking a last minute trip down next weekend. Planning to be in EPCOT on Friday 12/3 and looking for a place to sit down for dinner. When I look at reservations there are no available times for any restaurant between 5:00-10:00.. could it be possible that there are no available reservations in the entire park all night?

Taking a last minute trip down next weekend. Planning to be in EPCOT on Friday 12/3 and looking for a place to sit down for dinner. When I look at reservations there are no available times for any restaurant between 5:00-10:00.. could it be possible that there are no available reservations in the entire park all night?
It’s possible. Epcot is super-busy on the weekends, and on top of the usual influx of locals, the Candlelight Processional is occurring.

Yes. Was there first week of November and the only things that would pop up were Disney Springs.

Disney got very little of my dining money that week.

We will be at WDW 11/30-12/7, and we booked our trip a few days after the 60 day mark. I too have had extreme difficulty finding reservations anywhere other than Disney Springs...and Epcot has been the worst. I resorted to using 2 paid reservation finder services to get almost all of my reservations, and they have come in dribs and drabs over the past several weeks. Fingers crossed that there are lots of cancellations the night before and you'll be able to get something good! I'm still hoping for some cancellations too (including on the 3rd) because I haven't been able to get a dinner reservation for that date yet.

Good luck, and have a great trip! :)

Yep. Greedy people hoard reservations and cancel the ones they do not want at the last minute. Keep checking.
I don't see this as a "greedy" people issue at all. People can't get the restaurant they want so they book something else and continue trying to get what they really want, then cancel if if they get lucky or change their minds. Disney is not very "last minute" accommodating for ADRs, and never has been but Covid (staffing & supply issues) have made it even worse and Disney IT has made it near impossible the past few months. Now, if you want to talk about Disney's greed, that's a totally different issue.

I'll be in Epcot the same day. Only TS ressies I could find when looking now was Tokyo Dining. Going to go the quick service or snack-around-the-world route unless I manage to get a last-minute thing while checking MDE at the airport. If you see two crazy matching sisters who are acting like two year olds, definitely come on over and say Hi! :)

Just keep checking. We decided a week or two ago to head to Epcot on the 30th. Initially there was nothing available, but starting yesterday times have been popping up. Grabbed Nine Dragons for 5:00 earlier today, then a few minutes ago nabbed a 2:00 at San Angel Inn. Not sure which of those I'll keep, but I will eventually drop the other. What helped me was setting up my day in Genie as much as possible, then occasionally checking there since they give suggestions for dining when reservations are actually available. Even after the ressies I grabbed, it's still showing availability at Le Cellier and Tokyo Dining.

Slim pickings for EPCOT for that week after Thanksgiving, and into the week after. I managed to get a Space 220 reservation for lunch on my travel home day, and I've been trying to move it earlier as I think I may cut it too close to get back to the airport in time. Nothing. Been trying to find something on December 6th at EPCOT as well, the only things that have occasionally popped up are Le Cellier, Chefs de France, and Tokyo Dining. Sometimes Teppan Edo or Tutto Italia depending upon what number you put in your group when searching.

We really wanted a Candlelight Processional package as my traveling companion has never seen it, but those seem to be non existent.

Not sure how many people you have, but I see a lot available at the Creperie. Like every 20 minutes.

The Creperie has only just opened up reservations (they were walk-up only until now), and there were plenty about five minutes ago every time I checked for. Good luck!

Just a thought. I was looking for just "dinner" anywhere and kept finding nothing anywhere, which seemed odd. When I searched by a specific time, like 6:30, then I found some choices. If by chance you're searching that way - for general lunch or dinner - try a specific time and see if that changes anything.

I guess I'm "greedy".

I book what I can and then keep looking. If something I want more pops I book it. And then cancel the one I was hording.

I, too, have an Epcot reservation for Dec 3 and have been checking every day - several times a day - and can't find anything for that day.

I book what I can and then keep looking. If something I want more pops I book it. And then cancel the one I was hording.

I don't think there's anything wrong with that; I do exactly the same thing. I always cancel the one I'm replacing as soon as I book its replacement; surely most people who are looking for specific dining do the same?

I don't see this as a "greedy" people issue at all. People can't get the restaurant they want so they book something else and continue trying to get what they really want, then cancel if if they get lucky or change their minds. Disney is not very "last minute" accommodating for ADRs, and never has been but Covid (staffing & supply issues) have made it even worse and Disney IT has made it near impossible the past few months. Now, if you want to talk about Disney's greed, that's a totally different issue.
Booking one and changing it is not what I am talking about. People will book something like California Grill, BOG, Sci-Fi etc. for every day of their trip within an hour of each other so they have 3,4 or 5 Breakfast, lunch and dinners at the same restaurant for each day of their trip. They cancel last minute, day of reservation depending on what time they decide to eat. It can be done without the penalty, I just won't say how as that is circumventing Disney rules and not allowed. I just booked 3 Beaches and Cream back to back. This is what I am talking about. Greedy.

Last edited:
We were there September 30- October 2 for the 50. ADRs at MK on the 1st & Epcot on the 2nd were fully booked more than a month ahead. And stayed that way. We had adrs but I looked at the night before & day of, just to see if anything would pop up. A few adrs did, but not much. So, yea, it is entirely possible for all restaurants to be full. Planning last minute stinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter