Is it too early to plan for May 2003?

Mooneybeams

Mousketeer
We just decided last night to aim for May 2003 as our next trip, is it too early to make reservations and start planning? What do you think?

Thanks!

i am planning to go in july or august of 2003! so NO! it is never too early to start planning!!!
as for making reservations this early that is another matter all together. it really depends on where you are staying and when they start taking reservations. if you are staying at a disney hotel i can tell you that you cant make ressies till April. i called 2 weeks ago and she said that is when i should call back, that they dont have 2003 rates yet.
happy planning......have you checked out the rewards board? if you have the extra time it is a great way to earn a few freebies. and you have plenty of time!

Shhh-don't tell anyone but I am also planning for March/April 2003!! For me half of the fun is in the planning!

Grover in Winnipeg
:D :smooth: :D

Are you kidding?
I started planning my May 2002 vacation in December of 2000.
So nope, not ever too early.

I had 500 something days and now I am down to almost 100!!

Helping to pass the time is another problem.... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter