Is it too late?

Rose DiVerona

Time to be movin' along...
I am traveling with two friends to WDW May 29-June 5 to celebrate our high school graduation. We have made a reservation for the Fantasmic! dinner package already, and had previously agreed that we would make more reservations when we had time to meet and talk about it. Well, being seniors with jobs, difficult classes, and college-visit trips, we haven't had time to meet--until today. We decided on days and restaurants for some more ADRs. Is it too late? I know we'll try no matter what, but do you think there will still be some availabilities for those dates?

Also, I know this really belongs in the Dining Plan section, but I just wanted to stick it on the end here: Can you make ADRs online if you're using the basic Disney Dining Plan? How does that work?

Thanks a lot. Being the only one who's been to the World many times, I was put in charge of the planning!

My Advice is to CALL NOW!

Don't waste a minute...asking if it's too late to call...

get your ducks in a row and figure out some different options/scenarios...and CALL CALL CALL...

I have only made ADR's over phone...so I can't answer your other question...

hopefully other Posters can help!

Hugs,
Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter