Is it warm enough to swim now?

I think the part you have to be concerned about is the wind. It can be very windy and the chill from that wind getting out of the pool can be tough. I think 70 is warm enough for a swim myself but we were there on Sunday through Wednesday this week and in the shade with the wind it was very chili

Our pool (King's Inn) was heated. On cooler days, the water actually feels warmer. We swam in the pouring rain at times. We would not have gone in if the pool didn't have a hot tub, however. We like to warm up after a swim, even on a hot day.

As expressed by others, it all depends on where you’re from and what temperatures you’re used to.

For me (from frigid Canada), 60 = shorts, 65 = swimming, and 75 = air conditioning.

That being said, we were in CA at the end of March with 75 degree temperatures and I saw people walking around in puffy jackets, toques and gloves...

I lived in Vegas for years, so my view is skewed, however I do not consider swimming in CA at low to mid 70s. We were at Hollywood Studios yesterday and it was mid 70s. We wore jeans and t-shirts and needed our jackets when the sun was setting. The kids would have liked to play in the splash area, but I didn't bring them extra clothes. But kids like water and don't care that they're cold until they're miserable.
Just bring your suits. Usually June is warm enough to swim. But we drove through 40 degree temps this afternoon on our way back home and this Sunday and last our area had crazy thunderstorms with hail. So this year late spring has been cold and wet in CA.

When we went in June a couple of years ago......the water was too cold for us (except the 4 year old).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter