Is Jedi Training still super popular?

Mickeyherewecome123

DIS Veteran
We are going next month and my sons want to do the Jedi training.
Should we be in a mad rush to sign up?
What if we arrive at park at 10:00 do you still think we'll get a spot ?

Thanks

I was there in May...
Park opened at 8am (EMH) We were there about 745 in a slight line to get in. I was by myself with my 2 children. By time I got through security and dashed to signup, we were put in the 1130 showtime spot. And there were MANY kids in line behind us when we left the signup area.

Mickeyherewecome123 said:

Thanks

If you don't go at rope drop you pretty much risk disappointing your little ones. Not a risk I would take.

We arrived 10 minutes after rope drop, rushed over to sign up and my DD got into one of the last shows. This was the first week of December so not low season but not crowded either. I could not believe it! We almost missed out. Get there early if Jedi Training is important.

Thanks

No. I don't think you will. Even at low crowd times there is quite the line of kiddos waiting their turn to battle the dark side! :thumbsup2 In fact, we're not doing RD at DHS next weekend and I've already prepared my DD7 that she will not be able to do JTA. Now we will certainly check when we get there and if there are spots we will go for them...but I won't even tell her that's an option until we get there.

We were right there at rope drop, and got a show time of 12:40. If Jedi Training Academy is important to you, I would get there right away.

Yes, it is very much so still popular.

Take today for example. It was an EMH morning, but we filled all the shows by 9:20.

Get there as soon as the park opens.

Side question...does the child need to be present to sign up? We'll be dining at Play & Dine before the park opens, and I was hoping I could run and sign the kids up while they are eating.

DopeysMom said:
Side question...does the child need to be present to sign up? We'll be dining at Play & Dine before the park opens, and I was hoping I could run and sign the kids up while they are eating.

Yes, the child has to be with you. They ask the child questions like can you follow directions, do you want to be in the show, will you be safe on stage etc.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter