• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is late September a good time to visit WDW?

autographlover

Mouseketeer
Well, first off, hello.
I've been a lurker for a whiiiile, but I finally decided to join!
I'm obsessed with meeting characters and autographs, ad you can tell by my username. :)
To the topic!

Is late September a good time to visit? We are going this September 18th-23rd, and going to MNSSHP on the 21st. Is that a good time to go? Our first time was around then, but I don't really remember much about crowds. The first time is funny, we went with no dining reservations except for one the first night at the hotel so we have somewhere to eat! We're staying at the Polynesian.

Oh, yay. :) We previously went the 3rd week of April, it was.. moderately busy. It also was Grad Night time then, wish I knew about that before.

I'm going in between 22th - 29th of Sept. It will my first time.. let hope it wont rain

We're planning our third trip for September. The crowds are great but sometimes there are wait times for your ADR restaurants. I think it's a great time to go. Not too crowded and the weather has always been beautiful -- humid at times and hot but I like to be warm.

Well, first off, hello.
I've been a lurker for a whiiiile, but I finally decided to join!
I'm obsessed with meeting characters and autographs, ad you can tell by my username. :)
To the topic!

Is late September a good time to visit? We are going this September 18th-23rd, and going to MNSSHP on the 21st. Is that a good time to go? Our first time was around then, but I don't really remember much about crowds. The first time is funny, we went with no dining reservations except for one the first night at the hotel so we have somewhere to eat! We're staying at the Polynesian.
We've been down many different times of the year and have settled on September as the best time. This will be our 4th straight year going down in Sept. We will be staying from 9/15-9/30 at Pop so we can enjoy MNSSHP, F&W festival, free dining, etc.. The crowds are low because the kids are back in school. The only downside is that it can be hot. But what we do is go out early in the day and come back to Pop mid-day for the pools or downtime. Then, we go back for dinner and night time when it is cooler and less crowded! we love it!!:cool1::thumbsup2

We are going for the 4th time the end of September. It is hot but bearable. Crowds are small, but you do need ADR's for restaurants because of free dining. We have never done the MNSHHP so can't help you there. The first year we went there were evening thunder storms, but not a big deal.

I've noticed it is a bit rainy then, but we don't mind rain. It just cools us down. Ugh, I hate ponchos.

We've been down many different times of the year and have settled on September as the best time. This will be our 4th straight year going down in Sept. We will be staying from 9/15-9/30 at Pop so we can enjoy MNSSHP, F&W festival, free dining, etc.. The crowds are low because the kids are back in school. The only downside is that it can be hot. But what we do is go out early in the day and come back to Pop mid-day for the pools or downtime. Then, we go back for dinner and night time when it is cooler and less crowded! we love it!!:cool1::thumbsup2

That sounds like exactly what we do! I love going in September, especially for free dining!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter